Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I've tried Xtend, but the taste was meh...think I had watermelon

Amino1 from MP though :whew: Fruit Punch is so damn good

AminoX from BSN is decent too...different though, as it's "effervescent"

I have AminoX. I like it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure whose post it was but someone mentioned jump squats so I tried them this morning and I like them. Definitely not easy but it was a challenge I could appreciate. Thank you. Unlike the leg curl machine. I hate that machine and it hates me.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
@The ADD
I took your advice and upped my cals. Broke the plateau. Good looks, Breh.

On another note, got my face cracked yesterday. I was out biking at like 12 noon in prospect park. Was like 98 degrees. I'm sweating like a fukking pig after 2 laps. What do I see but three old ass cacs pass me. The oldest in the group hits me with the :smugbiden: and says "On days like this, I can do 40 miles." and kept pushing. I finished though. :ld:

shyt still made my soul burn slow. :sadcam:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@The ADD
I took your advice and upped my cals. Broke the plateau. Good looks, Breh.

On another note, got my face cracked yesterday. I was out biking at like 12 noon in prospect park. Was like 98 degrees. I'm sweating like a fukking pig after 2 laps. What do I see but three old ass cacs pass me. The oldest in the group hits me with the :smugbiden: and says "On days like this, I can do 40 miles." and kept pushing. I finished though. :ld:

shyt still made my soul burn slow. :sadcam:
Mayne I remember battling the younger dudes on carbon bikes with my shytty Raleigh 10 speed

I'd be right with them up the GAP hill with the :skip:face... chain all clickety clackety lmao. Those were the days. I was like 30lb lighter though.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Remember when you were in jr. high and couldn't do ONE pullup in gym glass? And your gym teacher would yell at you and call you all sorts of piece of shyt like Sgt Hartman and you were Gomer Pyle? Now you could fold that gym teacher into a pretzel and toss him in the bushes :birdman: