Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
My girl's niece (14) made so much money doing personal training for her classmates in high school, she just copped a macbook pro, hired an agent and entered herself in some fitness competitions.

I wasnt doing shyt productive at 14 :laugh:

She's the only person I've heard of that has never had a cheat day, she wont even eat 1 skittle brehs...skittles delicious :ohlawd:

I salute her hustle :wow:

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid question, but does it matter much if you're seated or standing when doing an exercise? Like I've seen people do bicep curls or lat raises while sitting. I always stand up when I do everything unless I'm doing skull crushers or something like that.

Is there more benefit to one way vs. the other?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
If I could be my same build now but with lean muscle, :ohlawd:. Damn this loose skin and chest fat! Might have to go under the knife brehdren. :to:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Stupid question, but does it matter much if you're seated or standing when doing an exercise? Like I've seen people do bicep curls or lat raises while sitting. I always stand up when I do everything unless I'm doing skull crushers or something like that.

Is there more benefit to one way vs. the other?
Think you can lift heavier doing seated bicep curls. As for lateral raises, I guess seated give you less momentum to swing so its more focused

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Always seen the gym douches with the gallon water jugs and colored BCAA added concoctions. Do you feel the actual results from taking that? Currently I'm only taking creatine. :lupe:

Yeah I dont understand nikkas drinking a whole gallon of colored water during the workout, like all that is gonna do is make you feel bloated and shyt

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Always seen the gym douches with the gallon water jugs and colored BCAA added concoctions. Do you feel the actual results from taking that? Currently I'm only taking creatine. :lupe:

I only take it because I follow lean gains, and he recommends that you take it to prevent muscle lose during fasted training. I have been taking it pre-workout for a few months and despite fasted lifting, my strength has continuously increased. I feel stronger every single week. I have nothing to compare it to though because I never really did fasted training before this.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

nothing wrong wit staying hydrated. I carry around a gallon jug. I take creatine which makes your muscles absorb a whole lot more fluid/water so you feel thirsty throughout pretty much the whole time you work out. After ONE set of 5 of heavy deadlifts my mouth is pretty much dried out/parched.