Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
nothing wrong wit staying hydrated. I carry around a gallon jug. I take creatine which makes your muscles absorb a whole lot more fluid/water so you feel thirsty throughout pretty much the whole time you work out. After ONE set of 5 of heavy deadlifts my mouth is pretty much dried out/parched.

These clowns around here rarely do squats or deadlifts...I've seen one or two other guys do it and I've been here a month various times of the day. After a good sets of deads I'm thirsty as well. :whoa:
Bicep curls and shrugs to oblivions ain't shyt to carry a jug around. :pacspit:

Did some ATG pause squats w/ 225. I tried 275 on my last set and got it for 3 reps...think I'm back. :lupe: Finished off with some bulgarian split squats and some jump squats. Almost to that 26'' thigh mark.

For some reason I prefer ATG to parallel...when I'm doing the latter I can never get my mind to remember the midway point and I always fukk up my momentum. ATG is simple and to the point. I just have to make sure my back stays erect and not to curve my lower back. The stretch feels good as well. :wow:

I highly recommend the ON brand creatine as well.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone read that article Layne put up the other day? About a 15 minute HIIT session on the bike Is the best way to burn fat and keep muscle? Can someone post it? I'm on my tablet now and it's hard as fukk to find. If not someone quote me and I'll post it tomorrow

semtex

:)
Daps
Sexual frustration is powerful friends :ooh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJk7pOjrGUw"]Powerlifting en Prison part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
benched 225 for the first time today :stylin:

nothing wrong wit staying hydrated. I carry around a gallon jug. I take creatine which makes your muscles absorb a whole lot more fluid/water so you feel thirsty throughout pretty much the whole time you work out. After ONE set of 5 of heavy deadlifts my mouth is pretty much dried out/parched.

seconded, creatine makes you thirsty as fukk. I drink insane amounts of water when I'm lifting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I deff drink jugs of water at the gym + bcaa's...they def help keep me more rejuvenated during my workout

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I deff drink jugs of water at the gym + bcaa's...they def help keep me more rejuvenated during my workout

I honestly don't know if BCAAs make any difference in my performance..

...but I've already copped and they taste good...so :manny:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Breh I feel your pain :sadcam:

3 months ago I was benching 225, took 3 months break came back today and my bench was depressing as fukk and my shoulders felt like they were shot. I felt embarrased in the gym.

:sadcam: i was in the middle of bulking, so instead of just being skinny, i'm kinda skinny fat. this shyt needs to go away in 2 weeks

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I've tried Xtend, but the taste was meh...think I had watermelon

Amino1 from MP though :whew: Fruit Punch is so damn good

AminoX from BSN is decent too...different though, as it's "effervescent"