Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
UD2 during Ramadan should be interesting. :leostare:

btw, @Spliff, just thought about this today ... as the book and many of y'all recommended, one of the main source of carbs during my carb load are bagels ... however, I usually eat cinnamon raisin bagels more so than plain bagels cuz they taste better. Do you count the sugar in cinnamon raisin bagels (or something like blueberry bagel) towards the 50g fructose limit? (cuz it isn't really sweet, it just has more of a taste than it's plain counterparts) :lupe:

:skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Everyday for the past 2 weeks that I've gone to the gym someone has either asked me if I was an athlete or if I ran track.

I guess my mission to get a track/sprinter's body is working :leon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was working out with some of my guy friends the other day and now im all kinda fukced up :wow:

The task was 3 sets of 100 jump rope, 100 lunge, and 100 squats...

Bruhs, when I tell you I was about to throw the hell up half way through looking like :sadcam: and :wtf:

The next day I woke up and I could barely walk. :sadbron:

Hell, even today walking was still a struggle :wow:

I can only fukc with that type ish maybe 1-2xs a week. Not everyday :whoa:

I started back strength training this morning and nearly tossed all my gotdamn cookies. I was going hard like I was just there last week when it's been close to a month. I had to stop and put cold water on my face. It was terrible...but I'll be back on Thursday.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started back strength training this morning and nearly tossed all my gotdamn cookies. I was going hard like I was just there last week when it's been close to a month. I had to stop and put cold water on my face. It was terrible...but I'll be back on Thursday.

I know the feeling:merchant:.

I don't like feeling like im on the brink of death during my workout :wow:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:shaq: then you aint really working out :smugbiden:

not true :snoop:

I have had really good workouts where I was going hard and didn't feel like I was about to die 3xs and throw up along the way.

I just don't believe that one should have to almost kill themselves just to get in shape or stay healthy.:rudy:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, let me ask you something: have people ever told you that you walk differently since you've been working out regularly? I've gotten that a few times :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Brehs, let me ask you something: have people ever told you that you walk differently since you've been working out regularly? I've gotten that a few times :ld:

:lupe: at my dude @Soundwave walking like -

1234294985_futurama%20bender%20pimp%20walk.gif

Now that he got some muscles :lupe:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: at my dude @Soundwave walking like -

1234294985_futurama%20bender%20pimp%20walk.gif

Now that he got some muscles :lupe:

:steviej:

I bring this up because I was at a barbecue over the weekend and a couple of my friends were there with their two year old daughter ... I was trying to get her to play with me, but she was resistant. So her dad says it's because I'm walking around like I'm the Hulk or something :yeshrug:

And when I went to New Orleans last year, one of the girls I was with said I was walking around like I was built ... which I am :scheme:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Everyday for the past 2 weeks that I've gone to the gym someone has either asked me if I was an athlete or if I ran track.

I guess my mission to get a track/sprinter's body is working :leon:

I usually get asked if I fight or wrestle but I think it has something to do with my traps(which have gotten pretty thick no homo) and my constant weight fluctuation.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I usually get asked if I fight or wrestle but I think it has something to do with my traps(which have gotten pretty thick no homo) and my constant weight fluctuation.

That's all well and good, but can you kick MY ass? :beli:

The answer is an emphatic yes :sadbron:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
That's all well and good, but can you kick MY ass? :beli:

The answer is an emphatic yes :sadbron:

Maybe I can maybe I can't :manny:

Unlike the rest of the IT certified, fight expert, street goon, dime smashing, 100k a yr coli posters I'm just a regular breh. :ppvbro:

I will say this though after switching my workouts to 3x hypertrophy and 2x strength and conditioning stuff with the brehs at Krack Jrs wrestling/muay thai/bjj school, I feel I regained all of the speed I felt I lost from the mass I put on. Could all be in my mind though who knows.