Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
about to get dressed and hit the gym..usually i dont work out on sundays but my birthday is in 2 days..im off from work and i dont feel like working out on that day lol...but i need to make sure i get my 4 gym days a week in...since there's no basketball and football to distract might as well go do my thing..then come back and take a dip in the pool to cool off

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
For the brehs that do/ or did PHAT, were you doing any cardio in addition to that?

semtex

:)
Daps
Karma is real, my friends. VERY real. :ufdup: :youngsabo:
mysmilie_3344.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just found out you can't or at least shouldn't mix fruits and veggies when you juice. Apparently it defeats the whole purpose, causing you to mjss out on nutrients, since they each require a different emzyme to be digested. The only safe fruit to juice with your veggies is an apple.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just found out you can't or at least shouldn't mix fruits and veggies when you juice. Apparently it defeats the whole purpose, causing you to mjss out on nutrients, since they each require a different emzyme to be digested. The only safe fruit to juice with your veggies is an apple.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

You just read that in another thread on here, right?

I know people what mix all the time with no apparent issues so I guess to each his own. Apples are a very good base for juices though. It makes a lot of vegetable juices tolerable.