Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Finally found out my foot problems are due to plantar fasciitis. Doctor recommended no running or anything that puts stress on the foot for a couple of months. Went a couple of weeks just lifting and the foot pain did go away. Thought I could hit up the elliptical machine at least. Hell no. Even that had my foot throbbing.

I really need to mix in some cardio. Breathing hard just walking steps.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Finally found out my foot problems are due to plantar fasciitis. Doctor recommended no running or anything that puts stress on the foot for a couple of months. Went a couple of weeks just lifting and the foot pain did go away. Thought I could hit up the elliptical machine at least. Hell no. Even that had my foot throbbing.

Stationary bike?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

when i was heavy i had this, get a foot brace and wear it when you sleep

itll go away, but yeah definitely dont put stress on it

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never understood dudes that work their ass off in the gym, get all cut up and then marry a fat chick. Being in the gym a lot more makes you look at someone who just lets themselves go almost with disgust.

:to: I'm a closet chubby chaser
Wouldn't marry though

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:to: I'm a closet chubby chaser
Wouldn't marry though

I like a chick with a little meat on their bones but depends how big you talking. This cat I work with is ripped. I've went on the road with him and seen females just going crazy over him. Yep his wife is flabby and getting flabbier every time I see her. As hard as I've seen him going in the gym to go home to a chick that just let herself go. There's plenty of thicker chicks that ain't sloppy with it if that's ya thing.

And I think I over did it today. Did legs yesterday. Then 30 on the elliptical this morning and just finished doing chest and back tonight. I'm definitely feeling it.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been consistent with my workout for a couple weeks now and I can definitely see a difference in my body :stylin:. My little pudgy stomach is slowly but surly going away :blessed:. My legs are toning up, and so are my arms. I feel good since I am eating clean and I dont sleep half bad either :ahh:.

semtex

:)
Daps
All kindsa doms since gettin back on PHAT. I really go all out on hypertrohy days