Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Finally got 16'' arms with 10% bf...17 might take another year. :antonio:

Really loving the results with the weighted dips on my chest and front delts...that 3D effect on my lower chest. :yes:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Finally got 16'' arms with 10% bf...17 might take another year. :antonio:

Really loving the results with the weighted dips on my chest and front delts...that 3D effect on my lower chest. :yes:

*daps*

Don't forget them medial and especially them posterior delts tho breh. You'll them bowling ball delts:win:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
My chest and shoulders can't hack weighted dips man :( I developed tietze's before due to those.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Am I the only one that is uncomfortable doing standing bb shoulder presses?

maybe it's because i'm afraid i'll fukk my back up, but I never go real hard on those, i probably should get a belt one of these days, i seen a video on youtube of some nikka doin 225 for reps with that shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Man, ever since I got really serious with working out I absolutely love women that are in shape. That tiny stomach with nice plump bubble combo is irresistible, I used to love thick women now I just look at em like :ld:

I've never understood dudes that work their ass off in the gym, get all cut up and then marry a fat chick. Being in the gym a lot more makes you look at someone who just lets themselves go almost with disgust.

semtex

:)
Daps
drawback of rowing huge dumbbells is that they bump your thigh and hinder your ROM :leostare:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Need to force myself to leave town to visit my brother before he moves out of state. I don't want my diet and exercise routine to fail though :sadcam:

I'll feel fat and not healthy if I'm off my schedule for 4 or 5 days days. Guess while I visit him we could do healthy/unhealthy meals every day. Eat a healthy lunch, and then a unhealthy dinner.

We'll see. I didn't buy 100% organic groceries yesterday because I knew I would be out of town and not eating the expensive organic groceries. :sadcam:

Damn healthy routines own my week now. Can't miss workouts or healthy eating..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Okay, you have something different than what I had. I had a torn labrum. Long time ago, I injured myself. I heard a pop in my shoulder and I could move my arm in any position except in the overhand tennis serve position. Then, I would get a sharp pain like some one put a little knife in my shoulder joint.

You might want to go on a sports medicine forum to find out what's wrong. There's other people that might have that injury and know what to do.

Sounds like a rotator cuff injury.

bicep tendonitis. now i gotta figure out what i can and cant do

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Sitting here waiting to go in for this MRI. Hospitals are so fukking depressing man:snoop:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
love cutting season :to:

went to the beach for the first time (in the day that is :scheme:) since i was 17 :blessed:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didnt feel like going to the gym today but I did any and knocked out some cardio.

Got to the house and sauteed some cut up chicken, onions, mushrooms, spinach, and broccoli and smashed it all :noah:

Now time to lay it down and chill.

:win:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Played hockey yesterday. That was a workout. I need to get lean and that's a good calorie burner. I can feel my weight while skating. I'm a bit slow on sprints. I'll be playing all summer once a week so hopefully, I'll get lighter and faster. I used to be really fast. :sadbron:
1. Got to cut out all nighttime snacking.
2. I'm cutting down on my coffee intake. I use too much creamer and sugar because I don't like bitter coffee. I went cold turkey yesterday. Had a major headache in the afternoon.
3. Drink more water.
4. Cut out junk food/ice cream.