Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Anyone else annoyed by people who say "I've tried everything and I can't lose weight:sadcam: " or "I've tried everything and I can't gain weight :sadbron: "

Gaining/losing weight is a fukking science. Eat less than your maintenance calories to lose weight, or eat more if you're trying to gain.

Tired of hearing those excuses from people who give half ass effort towards their diets.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Anyone else annoyed by people who say "I've tried everything and I can't lose weight:sadcam: " or "I've tried everything and I can't gain weight :sadbron: "

Gaining/losing weight is a fukking science. Eat less than your maintenance calories to lose weight, or eat more if you're trying to gain.

Tired of hearing those excuses from people who give half ass effort towards their diets.

bbbut im a unique specimen out of the billions of other people on the planet....:troll:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I'm getting to the point of being stunned when people ask me what to do and the minute I start mention maintenance and cal counting they hit me with the :whoa:

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm getting to the point of being stunned when people ask me what to do and the minute I start mention maintenance and cal counting they hit me with the :whoa:
Yeah idk what they expect. Some kinda homemade potion or some shyt I guess

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah idk what they expect. Some kinda homemade potion or some shyt I guess

I'm sure I only have a basic knowledge at this point but you would think I am suggesting voodoo to people. Oddly enough for some people counting cals and eliminating soda can be a pretty quick fix initially which it seems like most people are seeking out.

@50CentStan weekly should be fine, might even be better if you manipulate macro timing.

I know when I do my cut I will be playing w/mini refeeds in that way. Just have carbs on days I need them.

What constitues no carbs? A zero macro count for that day or extremely low and primarily from sources like vegetables?

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm sure I only have a basic knowledge at this point but you would think I am suggesting voodoo to people. Oddly enough for some people counting cals and eliminating soda can be a pretty quick fix initially which it seems like most people are seeking out.

What constitues no carbs? A zero macro count for that day or extremely low and primarily from sources like vegetables?
I would do low carb. Try and keep it in the 50-100g range on off days. No sugars. No carbs is a little extreme and I'm not a fan of keto.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:heh: I just put on my headphones and K.I.M.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
power day went pretty well :ehh: gonna up carbs 100g next week's carb load and see if I can go harder :leon:

1 week UD2 down, shyt's been pretty cool so far. Might just be in my head but I feel like I am leaner already.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Creepy old men staring at you while you're at the gym doing squats :scusthov:

OAN: I introduced my friend to my leg/glute routine yesterday and she complained about not being able to walk today :heh:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My workout earlier was a beast. I felt like I was going to pass out afterwards and I felt sick :wow:.

Back at it tomorrow :smugbiden:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I still need a thick chick every now and then....

but mos def, wifey, will have to be a chick hip to fitness; low end teenage body fat %, slim waist and a pefect ass to hip ratio...

I was talking exclusively about wifey types, and mostly those thick chicks that look good in clothes but when it all comes off you're just like :ld:

OAN: I introduced my friend to my leg/glute routine yesterday and she complained about not being able to walk today :heh:

Doing the lords work :salute: