Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I can get 315x5 on squat. I hate y'all in the 400 club... bending the bar and shyt...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I can get 315x5 on squat. I hate y'all in the 400 club... bending the bar and shyt...
don't worry Abso you'll get there one day, don't worry about it...

Honestly, If you're really hitting 315x5 atg, you should be able to at least hit 365 for one rep...

Build up on that....

Then gradually progress with time...

Don't be scared to take risk. Legs are like the strongest muscle in the body...
Sohh they can withstand a lot....

Won't lie, 405lb atg squats separate the boys from the men :whew:

-405lb squatter...

Last edited by a moderator:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
don't worry Abso you'll get there one day, don't worry about it...

50 Cent - Window Shopper - YouTube

Honestly, If you're really hitting 315x5 atg, you should be able to at least hit 365 for one rep...

Build up on that....

Then gradually progress with time...

Don't be scared to take risk. Legs are like the strongest muscle in the body...
Sohh they can withstand a lot....

Won't lie, 405lb atg squats separate the boys from the men :whew:

-405lb squatter...

don't worry, my knee is healing so i can do them every other leg day... ima catch up to you :shaq:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Want to buy a special lady a sports bra from lulu.
ignite bra | women's bras | lululemon athletica
LW2535S_5375_1

:whoo:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
whats the best creatine to get while on ud2? ive never taken it before.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my shoulder was in pain the entire weekend, and pain seems to be spreading. i can now feel it from my rotator cuff down my tri, thru my forearm, and in some instances all the way to my fingers. i'm going back to see the orthopedic surgeon next week and i'm gonna have to talk to the PT about it at my next appt. i know they said sometimes it gets worse before it gets better but this doesn't seem right. this really sucks and is truly making me realize how much i needed the gym as my personal escape and stress reliever. i can also visibly see what being away from the iron has done to me aesthetically. i'm hurtin brehs, physically and mentally :snoop:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
LONG AS YOU DON'T STOP WORKING OUT COMPLETELY :youngsabo:

325 x8 REPS SQUATTING. THAT FELT SO GOOD BREHS :shaq:

SMITH MACHINE THOUGH :upsetfavre:. I HAVE NO SPOT SO :manny:

yessir fukking smith machine squatting making a nikka feel like a damn monster...........until you realize you AINT squattin 400 for reps with the free bar

:huhldup:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was busy this weekend but was able to get a workout in on Sunday. I went to this sports field that had tractor tires. They had two. A smaller one and a bigger one. I started with the smaller one and flipped the tire 10 times for two sets. Then, I moved onto the bigger one. That was a b*tch. 10 flips was tough. I did four sets though, and it was hot out too.

BTW, I go to a gym that has no squat racks, just smith machines for squats. I add on extra plates to make up the difference for a regular barbell. The Smith bar minus counter-weight is 15 lbs. of resistance so I add 30 lbs. It's not as good as barbell squats but that's all they have.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just to be on the safe side...im not going to do my run today at the gym...giving myself one more day of not running...but I am going to do the rest of the cardio/calisthenics I usually do on this day that are low impact plus go box...if I don't feel that twinge in my back then back on the treadmill I go tomorrow