Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Thats a legit question breh i had to you tube that shyt just now .

Most nikkas just know movements not exact names.

Especially old school cats all they know is bench ,squat, deads, some presses and raises .

Not saying it wasn't a legit question, but maybe he should have asked what I was doing before trying to correct me. Dude was all confident with it to.

"Naw dude, poke your chest out and keep your back straight and go straight down, if you don't I guarantee you that you will mess your back up"

:rudy:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I absolutely despise when random people try to give me unsolicited advice at the gym, especially when they appear to be beginners themselves.... I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, considering I've been lifting in some form or fashion for 10+ years.

You a female though...nikkas will say anything to spit game at a female in the gym. :mjpls:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:snoop:Yea I hate that shyt, and it was a fat lil mexican kid too. Then when I told him I was doing Barbell Good Mornings he was like

:dwillhuh: what is that? which muscle does it work.

avIzc.png

:pachaha:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
hell yeah

once an attractive chick is around the squat rack, at my gym its fair game...

:manny:

(ie men typically train in a different area than women)

At this new gym I'm at these white bytches love doing squats and good mornings in booty shorts....:steviej:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Spliff

tomorrow is my carb load and i was wondering are there certain foods that i shouldnt eat or is it as long as my numbers are what they are supposed to be, it doesnt matter where they come from? like a iifym approach. i dont want to mess this up and in the book i wasnt entirely positive what to do. im addicted to fast food but i dont want to get it if it will hurt me. are there any foods/meals you would suggest for best results?

my numbers are: 4730cals, 910g of carbs, 160g of protein, and 50g of fat.

and i was wondering could i perhaps save fast food or shyttier food like pizza for sunday since its such a high number of fat he wants you to eat?

sorry if the questions are dumb, i just dont want to take a chance in fukking up considering the first 3 days ive followed exactly how i should.

bless you kind sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Spliff

tomorrow is my carb load and i was wondering are there certain foods that i shouldnt eat or is it as long as my numbers are what they are supposed to be, it doesnt matter where they come from? like a iifym approach. i dont want to mess this up and in the book i wasnt entirely positive what to do. im addicted to fast food but i dont want to get it if it will hurt me. are there any foods/meals you would suggest for best results?

my numbers are: 4730cals, 910g of carbs, 160g of protein, and 50g of fat.

and i was wondering could i perhaps save fast food or shyttier food like pizza for sunday since its such a high number of fat he wants you to eat?

sorry if the questions are dumb, i just dont want to take a chance in fukking up considering the first 3 days ive followed exactly how i should.

bless you kind sir.

No dumb questions when it comes to this shyt :laugh:

Anyway, depends how you want to look like the next day and/or if you care much about power day improvements. Some people load without drinking a lot of water or taking creatine in order to look the least bit puffy the next day. Others (me included) only care about power day results and don't mind the occasional bloat from the standard carb-load, as long as they're supercompensated.

For foods, going over 50g fructose (100g sucrose) too much did make me unnecessarily puffier. This wasn't the case for everyone. You'll find your groove after a couple carb-loads. Experiment.

Most important piece of info I had to find out the hard way: FIBER IS THE DEVIL

Let's just say I had a glimpse of what birthing could be like :wow:

When if comes to carb loads like this...

Your colon will thank you :whew: Bagels, pretzels, rice, pastas, cereals, low/fat-free anything were my go-tos. It's safe to get into slower digesting foods as you approach the end of the carb load.

And yea, save the messy stuff for weekends since you can eat pretty regularly and not negatively impact a workout. Hell, I got drunk 3 Saturdays in a row :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No dumb questions when it comes to this shyt :laugh:

Anyway, depends how you want to look like the next day and/or if you care much about power day improvements. Some people load without drinking a lot of water or taking creatine in order to look the least bit puffy the next day. Others (me included) only care about power day results and don't mind the occasional bloat from the standard carb-load, as long as they're supercompensated.

For foods, going over 50g fructose (100g sucrose) too much did make me unnecessarily puffier. This wasn't the case for everyone. You'll find your groove after a couple carb-loads. Experiment.

Most important piece of info I had to find out the hard way: FIBER IS THE DEVIL

Let's just say I had a glimpse of what birthing could be like :wow:

When if comes to carb loads like this...

Young Jeezy - All White Everything ft. Yo Gotti - YouTube

Your colon will thank you :whew: Bagels, pretzels, rice, pastas, cereals, low/fat-free anything were my go-tos. It's safe to get into slower digesting foods as you approach the end of the carb load.

And yea, save the messy stuff for weekends since you can eat pretty regularly and not negatively impact a workout. Hell, I got drunk 3 Saturdays in a row :manny:

thanks breh :salute:

i just got off the toilet before this post too :dead:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
thanks breh :salute:

i just got off the toilet before this post too :dead:

:heh:

To add one more thing (can't remember if it was mentioned in the book): use your power day to judge your carb-load. If you're dragging ass midway through: up the carbs.

You should feel like :cape: when you touch that iron.

You're making me miss this crazy diet :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Arms and shoulders day. Longest day in the gym for me. I normally end up being in there close to 3 hours :dead: