Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lifting with partners > Lifting solo, but lifting with dudes that have different goals than you = :beli:

I'm in the 160's trying to bulk, and my two lifting partners are 220+ trying to cut.

I have no problem lifting everyday, but they're trying to get intense cardio sessions in as well. :whoa: I have a hard enough time eating calories as it is.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:ohhh: please post said diet

[ame=http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/21488661/file.html]Zippyshare.com - Lyle_McDonald_-_The_Ultimate_Diet_2.0.pdf[/ame]

btw most resources are in the Gym and Workout Directory and/or my profile

:hbk:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I hit the gym jackpot. I am in Miami for two weeks. I went in to LA Fitness to take advantage of the one week free pass. I guess the guy was feeling nice because he extended my free pass to last the full two weeks that I am here. #winning

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Arms and shoulders day. Longest day in the gym for me. I normally end up being in there close to 3 hours :dead:

:jadawtf: 3 hours? How? My arms/shoulders days are usually my shortest days by far.

Speaking of long days...I inserted Romanian Deadlifts into my leg/deadlift day earlier this week. I tried to do it all cavalier-like and forgot about just how torturous they can be. Had me like :damn::why::deadrose:, re-evaluating my entire purpose in life and the like.

It was worth it, though. :myman:

semtex

:)
Daps
$5.55 large pizza from Pizza Hut...dinner tonight? :guilty:
SteveHarvey.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:jadawtf: 3 hours? How? My arms/shoulders days are usually my shortest days by far.

Speaking of long days...I inserted Romanian Deadlifts into my leg/deadlift day earlier this week. I tried to do it all cavalier-like and forgot about just how torturous they can be. Had me like :damn::why::deadrose:, re-evaluating my entire purpose in life and the like.

It was worth it, though. :myman:

Most of the time because the gym is packed. But I beat the gym crowd and got out of there in 2 hours. It takes so long because I do 5 sets of each exercise and there is a minute rest built in after every set, and I take every second of each one of them. :whew:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been going to the gym abnormally late and it feels great

Working out from midnight to 4:00 a.m is :noah:

Thinking of making this my regular routine

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I'm changing in the lockerroom when an old naked guy walks in the area because his locker is close by. So I turn away and face a different direction but when I did I saw some middle aged man putting black stockings on :scusthov: :wtf:

What has been seen cannot be unseen :sadbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Most important piece of info I had to find out the hard way: FIBER IS THE DEVIL

Let's just say I had a glimpse of what birthing could be like :wow:

Fiber is great. That shyt will keep you healthy. A lot of people who have heath issues like hypertension, heart/kidney problems etc. could have help/prevented them with more fiber in their diet. It helps reduce inflammation, reduce bad cholesterol, and move undigested foods lingering in your intestines. People in general don't eat enough fiber, but if they did they'd be healthier for it.:yeshrug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Fiber is great. That shyt will keep you healthy. A lot of people who have heath issues like hypertension, heart/kidney problems etc. could have help/prevented them with more fiber in their diet. It helps reduce inflammation, reduce bad cholesterol, and move undigested foods lingering in your intestines. People in general don't eat enough fiber, but if they did they'd be healthier for it.:yeshrug:

I knew somebody would take that out of context :heh:

We're talking about a very specific diet....

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How'd I know somebody would take that out of context :heh:

We're talking about a very specific diet....

Well you're obviously an extremely smart guy then.:leon:

My statement still stands, specific diet or not.:wtb:

Do you dispute any of it? Something specific perhaps?:russ: