Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No gym today i think i will rest i've been 6 days this week.

but i might get in some of @ANewClassic booty camp videos :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
IT'S ALL FOR DAT AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :datazz:

Either to maintain or just get one
yeah i be tellin them "throw them mundane high-rep schemes in the bushes and do some bulgarian split squats"

but they don't hear me :manny: guess the name is too intimidating, sounds like some cold war shyt.

semtex

Daps
Bulgarian+Split+Squat.jpg
@ThiefyPoo

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yeah i be tellin them "throw them mundane high-rep schemes in the bushes and do some bulgarian split squats"

but they don't hear me :manny: guess the name is too intimidating, sounds like some cold war shyt.

:patrice: taking shots now :shaq2::upsetfavre:

I'll try these next session :birdman:

what's the consensus on chicks like this...Lowkey I'd f*ck, a tad bit more buff and its a no go. Though it's like she's breaching the line of perfection at the same damn time :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As mundane as they are :rolleyes:, I don't do squats or lunges for an ass. I mean I haven't had one all this time. Today happened to be a leg day and a non-gym day. So I do the exercises I can comfortably do in my damn basement and I happen to like squats and I have a GREAT time doing them LOL! @semtex is such a fukking elite lil exercise c*nt. Everybody ain't 200lb dumbbell level, my nikka.

-tomorrow is a running day. I'll be pleased with myself if I can make that 4am.

semtex

Daps
As mundane as they are :rolleyes:, I don't do squats or lunges for an ass. I mean I haven't had one all this time. Today happened to be a leg day and a non-gym day. So I do the exercises I can comfortably do in my damn basement and I happen to like squats and I have a GREAT time doing them LOL! @semtex is such a fukking elite lil exercise c*nt. Everybody ain't 200lb dumbbell level, my nikka.

-tomorrow is a running day. I'll be pleased with myself if I can make that 4am.
:jawalrus: