Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Are any of you brehs the type that do your workouts in the same order every time you go (or at least try to keep the same order)?

On Saturdays, my routine is the reverse barbell lunge (4x6), dips (3 sets to tire), push ups (5 sets to tire), Zottman curls (4x8) and leg raises (5x10). When I got to the gym, all the racks were taken and someone was on the dip machine, so I started off with the push ups. On the first set I did 32; normally I'm good for about 15 or so if I stick to my normal order. Then once I hit the dips, my first set was 11; I'll usually hit somewhere between 20 and 25 if I start my normal routine. :manny:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Are any of you brehs the type that do your workouts in the same order every time you go (or at least try to keep the same order)?

On Saturdays, my routine is the reverse barbell lunge (4x6), dips (3 sets to tire), push ups (5 sets to tire), Zottman curls (4x8) and leg raises (5x10). When I got to the gym, all the racks were taken and someone was on the dip machine, so I started off with the push ups. On the first set I did 32; normally I'm good for about 15 or so if I stick to my normal order. Then once I hit the dips, my first set was 11; I'll usually hit somewhere between 20 and 25 if I start my normal routine. :manny:

I try and mix them up that way I'm maxing each exercise at least once a week.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As mundane as they are :rolleyes:, I don't do squats or lunges for an ass. I mean I haven't had one all this time. Today happened to be a leg day and a non-gym day. So I do the exercises I can comfortably do in my damn basement and I happen to like squats and I have a GREAT time doing them LOL! @semtex is such a fukking elite lil exercise c*nt. Everybody ain't 200lb dumbbell level, my nikka.

-tomorrow is a running day. I'll be pleased with myself if I can make that 4am.

and if you want to be real about it. No exercise and no amount of reps can give you an ass.

Its genetics.

She got it from her momma... is the realest thing Juvie ever wrote

Last edited by a moderator:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
and if you want to be real about it. No exercise and no amount of reps can give you an ass.

Its genetics.

She got it from her momma... is the realest thing Juvie ever wrote

Man I try to tell these hoes that damn squat challenge ain't going to make you grow an ass. It'll tone up your legs and glutes but you ain't growing shyt unless you put on some pounds. But you know how some women are when it comes to shyt spreading through social networks.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't lifted in a week. :noah: About to do legs today. :lupe:

Wasn't so bad. :mjpls: I should've went harder. Even did some deadlifts, that chalk is incredible, makes me wanna do them again on back day. But I heard it's not good to do heavy deads more than once a week. :beli:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man I try to tell these hoes that damn squat challenge ain't going to make you grow an ass. It'll tone up your legs and glutes but you ain't growing shyt unless you put on some pounds. But you know how some women are when it comes to shyt spreading through social networks.

yeah but, even putting on pounds is not going to help you.

unless its in your genealogy for your ass to be plump and round its not happening with out ass shots.

Ass is just like breast when you think about.

No exercise can increase a women's chest size

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

unless its in your genealogy for your ass to be plump and round its not happening with out ass shots.

Ehh I know that is the general thought, but the way they grow out here.....
I've seen it with my own eyes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I killed my run this morning. I swear the only reason I ran is so I could get home faster. Then on the last stretch I started doing sprints. Showered and went back to sleep...actually I passed out. It was great.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Today was a :blessed: day, brehs

I finally cleared 225 on the front squats (6x4) and 195 on the bench press (5x5) :wow:

I had plateaued on those two for the last few weeks ... last week I finally cleared 220 on the squats and today I finally finished 225 with less difficulty than last week. Same goes for the bench press - I almost finished it last week (I managed five reps on my first four sets and three reps on my last set), but today I cleared it rather easily too.:obama:

Just when I was starting to feel a little frustrated, I have a day like this and everything seems better :noah:

tumblr_m63my4Pd1c1qjvtt8.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Gults are muscles they can grow just like your biceps.

I'm not gonna call out anyone but a couple ladies here can testify.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nope.

You seen a women get what BLACK MEN would consider a fat ass through gym routines?

Umm no and I stated as much in my last reply. But when a chic picks up weight it can go to their ass and breast. Normally those get sloppy as which is when the gym routines would become needed.