Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Same issue with my LA fitness with weights and dumb bells. A lot of it is on the members, but the employees have to come through ever so often and straighten some of that shyt out. I shouldn't have to spend 5 minutes looking for a pair of same weight dumbbells.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
2d5a0b10a7d00130f23f5e9f1e04388a

I ain't gonna stunt, some of the members are a$$holes for this, but the employees don't give a shyt.

What kind of bullshyt is that?[/B]

:BoozOMG:

What is on that bench?

And I ALWAYS bring my own rock. Gym balls ANYWHERE are garbage.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Bench is just peeling

Def get what you pay for

Found a gym by us... a YMCA. Its not bad. Indoor/outdoor pools, free classes, doable weight room. But dumbbells only go up to 100 :aicmon: and on weekends they close at like 5 :why: Debating getting a membership at a 24 hour spot once the cash flow is right

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I rather that than fools using the flat bench for dumbbell exercises when there are other free standing benches around :mindblown:

i saw this today on the decline bench :skip:

they were pushing 20s too :flabbynsick:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I love lifting on days when I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing. That mental game is fun to me, I was in there smelling like Hennessy and strippers yet still hit a 475 DL pr. 500lb I'm coming for you!

it was an UGLY ass lockout at the top tho :to:

-P-

:lolbron: hell yea bro. When you in there hungover... smelling like a brewery and then kill it... :ahh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:BoozOMG:

What is on that bench?

And I ALWAYS bring my own rock. Gym balls ANYWHERE are garbage.

That was a wet paper towel or some shyt. I don't even know.

I know that the balls are usually trash, but honestly, I wasn't going in there with the intention of shooting around. I just wanted to get some shots up at the end of a workout today. I usually play with people I know who always have a ball though.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Most ladies in general focus on that stuff.

Yep all the females at work that have me build workouts for them want them based on squats and lunges. Others are doing those squat challenges floating around Instagram. Everybody wants a big butt these days I guess.

Sunday normally a rest day for me, think I am going to push through today though. Chest and upper back today.