Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:ufdup: best machine in the gym

Watch them crabby patty's all day :takedat:
:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

stud.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
What's the consensus on jacking off before working out? :lupe:

i dont do it. every time i jack off before i work out i feel drained.

the only time it doesnt really bother my workout is if its just "one of those mornings" and i bust one out early and dont work out until later that day

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
pray for me gym coli brehs and brehettes...since ive touched down at my folks house ive eaten food at sonic, gizzards, and homemade philly cheese steak pizza..washed down with guinness stout :ohlawd:..moms is making beef ribs tomorrow and i have a cookout and a stag to go to tomorrow...PRAY FOR ME!!! :damn:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
pray for me gym coli brehs and brehettes...since ive touched down at my folks house ive eaten food at sonic, gizzards, and homemade philly cheese steak pizza..washed down with guinness stout :ohlawd:..moms is making beef ribs tomorrow and i have a cookout and a stag to go to tomorrow...PRAY FOR ME!!! :damn:

Just try to keep it in check, don't throw all dietary fukks out of the window

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Feeling :blessed: after the gym .

I got a good ass one in and was able to fit in a couple burn outs.

I made it in the for sauna 30 mins :krs:

Absolutely destroyed my freaking back .

Didnt give my biceps that much attention next week i will address that.

Tri's and legs got that work too :whew:

This is why i fukk with machines especially those free motion ones. I can bang out so may things so fast on my full boy work out day.

semtex

:)
Daps
brehs at 214lbs (morning weight) I feel like the wind is gonna carry me away. 10 more lbs :why: brehs I'm gonna look like a crackhead.

semtex

:)
Daps
ever since gettin back on my pushups in the morning I have been strong as fukk. :leon: did 230 yesterday.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I love lifting on days when I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing. That mental game is fun to me, I was in there smelling like Hennessy and strippers yet still hit a 475 DL pr. 500lb I'm coming for you!

it was an UGLY ass lockout at the top tho :to:

-P-

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Started running sprints/routes in my cleats on the soccer fields again.:noah:

Great for conditioning/getting lean, but if someone could throw for me it would go by a lot faster.:shaq2:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

Does anyone know where I can email LA Fitness corporate to voice some complaints/issues I have with my local gym?

I went to the website and I don't see anything on this. Just gives me the phone number to the gym but I know they aren't going to do shyt so I'll go over their head.

Yeah I'm a snitch on these nikkas.

:mjpls:

And when the XSport in my neighborhood goes up I think I'm a switch gyms.

First of all...

These bytches close the basketball courts 2 hours before the gym even closes. Some nikkas broke some rims a few times so they think closing the gym early will make a difference... Like nikkas won't dunk whenever the hell they feel like it anyway :smh:

So today, I'm in there, I do my leg workout and I wanted to just get some shots up before I left. It's about 7:15 (the gym closes at 8 on Saturdays) when I ask for the ball at the front desk just to shoot around. I peeped that the courts were dead before I asked them, so I figured I would be able to just shoot around by myself for a few minutes... There's a girl at the front desk and a manager. The manager hands me this...

3ada1300a7c80130f23f5e9f1e04388a

:beli:

nikkas can't be serious right?

But that's not it, I walk to the courts, put my bag down, send a text, and before I can even take a shot, THE BROAD AT THE FRONT DESK WHO JUST SAW ME GET THE BALL comes in there with chains and shyt talkin' bout she's closing the gym up now.

:what:

WTF? You couldn't have told me that shyt before I walked over here? How about saying, "we're about the close the courts" and not give me the ball?

Weights and shyt always all over the place...

1e9c5880a7d0013002e352a6a80eee29

Look at the dumbbell rack
:heh:
2d5a0b10a7d00130f23f5e9f1e04388a

I ain't gonna stunt, some of the members are a$$holes for this, but the employees don't give a shyt.

And the nikkas that work here be taking up the front parking spots...

:wtf:

What kind of bullshyt is that?