Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
All cardio which i usually hate was :ahh:

Even included a lil bit of stairs :obama:

Tried the sauna for the first time and :ohhh: I love it when :krs:.

Made it past 10mins imma go for 15 tomorrow :lupe:

Ever since I been going raw :scheme: I get grossed out at some of the food on instagram.

I really hope I adapt some of this lifestyle for life after my detox.

Whole fresh fruit in the am for breakfast is amazing.

Don't think in can go back well I hope not.

I'm full and still have energy.

I want to try the sauna too. They have one in the ladies' locker room at my school's gym and everyone always looks so relaxed in there.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I want to try the sauna too. They have one in the ladies' locker room at my school's gym and everyone always looks so relaxed in there.

the sauna can help u lose weight also too

my dumbass fell asleep in it one day and came out red as fukk and sore :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I love leg day... it's my favorite day :blessed:

Most people find it weird, but something about working my legs to exhaustion just pumps me up.

We think so much alike I was going to say the same thing. Probably use that same smiley.

Legs are a great day. My next leg day is tomorrow or Sunday depending on how I feel and it's a non gym day so I get to try some new things. I'm going to be jumping, squatting and lunging all over my basement like a mad person.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
the sauna can help u lose weight also too

my dumbass fell asleep in it one day and came out red as fukk and sore :snoop:

I set the timer on my ipod.

Also I listen to hype songs I know if I listen to r&b I might be a victim later.

Do it goodness it was just :ahh:

Imma bring a book next time.

I suggest ear bugs instead of headphones.

My beats started frying in there :lolbron:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
We think so much alike I was going to say the same thing. Probably use that same smiley.

Legs are a great day. My next leg day is tomorrow or Sunday depending on how I feel and it's a non gym day so I get to try some new things. I'm going to be jumping, squatting and lunging all over my basement like a mad person.
:russ:
I always have an extra pep in my step on leg day... my husband just looks at me like :wtf: "Why are you so damn happy about this when you know you're gonna be asking me for a massage later?"

Me: That's the point :shaq:

Him: :ohhh: . . . . . .:lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I set the timer on my ipod.

Also I listen to hype songs I know if I listen to r&b I might be a victim later.

Do it goodness it was just :ahh:

Imma bring a book next time.

I suggest ear bugs instead of headphones.

My beats started frying in there :lolbron:

yup thats what did me in i was like this in their :deadmanny:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The sauna was one of the worst parts of my weight loss. I was doing 30 minutes a day, and it was hard for me to breathe in that bytch. I know some people enjoy it, shyt just wasn't for me.

Slight elbow injury today, I think I tweaked it doing upright rows yesterday. Made my barbell tricep extensions a pain in the ass today.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I hate that gotdamn yes/no machine

image140421.gif

Worked out over what normally is my lunch break since I left work early aka "lonely housewives hour" apparently.

This obviously married chick (wearing her ring) was directly across from me I'm on the Pec Dec and she's glaring and forcing eye contact like :shaq: with these wonderfully thick ass thighs :noah: shyt was completely unfair! I wish I didn't have a conscience, hope I don't see her again, I can't walk off twice. I don't think :unsure:

-P-

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I hate that gotdamn yes/no machine

image140421.gif

Worked out over what normally is my lunch break since I left work early aka "lonely housewives hour" apparently.

This obviously married chick (wearing her ring) was directly across from me I'm on the Pec Dec and she's glaring and forcing eye contact like :shaq: with these wonderfully thick ass thighs :noah: shyt was completely unfair! I wish I didn't have a conscience, hope I don't see her again, I can't walk off twice. I don't think :unsure:

-P-

:ufdup: best machine in the gym

Watch them crabby patty's all day :takedat: