Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Saw a chick in the gym yesterday, super tight leggings, attention whoring behavior (looking around, calling attention to herself), wearing make up and perfume :wtf:

More focused on pulling a dude than a workout :snoop: I'm mad cuz she was using a machine I wanted to use

Man that shyt is sad. Them broads want everyone to look at them. They bs in the weight area looking in the mirror tryna get all the dudes to stare. I don't even give them type of broads the satisfaction, i purposely ignore them and don't even look...

Which makes em try even harder for that attention:pachaha:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
apparently some of the females in the gym were not prepared for the heat and shyt...i almost threw up in the water fountain getting a whiff of the ladys locker room..fountain is near the entrance...a chick came out of it and :huhldup:...GOTDAMN!!!:damn:...straight up badussy in there...trout status....smell was unbelievable :smh:

251.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I'm becoming such a protein/macros snob. This lady was heating up a lean cuisine for lunch and I looked at the nutrition information from the box and the thing only had 11g of protein. Like what reason would a main meal be only 11g of protein? I felt horrible for her but I'm pretty sure she didn't give a shyt about her protein intake but I still felt bad.

-Upper Body at the gym today. I couldn't complete a chest press or a fly using the 25lb dumbbells or the 20's for that matter but. The struggle was real but I'm going to try again next time. My Shoulder press was pretty though.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
apparently some of the females in the gym were not prepared for the heat and shyt...i almost threw up in the water fountain getting a whiff of the ladys locker room..fountain is near the entrance...a chick came out of it and :huhldup:...GOTDAMN!!!:damn:...straight up badussy in there...trout status....smell was unbelievable :smh:

:pachaha:

Well I just looked like a looney tune at Target. I busted out loud laughing at this cashier was like :merchant: at me trying to explain what was so funny.

-P-

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saw a chick in the gym yesterday, super tight leggings, attention whoring behavior (looking around, calling attention to herself), wearing make up and perfume :wtf:

More focused on pulling a dude than a workout :snoop: I'm mad cuz she was using a machine I wanted to use

My wife hooked up one of her coworkers with a friend of mine a few months ago.

She's one of these kind of chicks. No interest in working out at all, only goes to the gym because she knows my friend is going to be up there.

They stopped talking like 3 weeks ago, she hasn't been in the gym once since.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps

My wife hooked up one of her coworkers with a friend of mine a few months ago.

She's one of these kind of chicks. No interest in working out at all, only goes to the gym because she knows my friend is going to be up there.

They stopped talking like 3 weeks ago, she hasn't been in the gym once since.

:snoop:

I've seen girls wear booty shorts and hang around the basketball courts, but they don't play. And they don't workout either. :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

I've seen girls wear booty shorts and hang around the basketball courts, but they don't play. And they don't workout either. :russ:

She would come up there and fukk up my wife's workout because she didn't want to sweat too much

:what:

She would say the elliptical would make her sweat too fast so she would also suggest getting on the treadmill.

She would be there in full makeup :smh:

Silly ass broad man

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:lolbron:

cool story breh, but did you cop her number?

If not :ufdup:

neg rep pending :birdman:

semtex

:)
Daps
nah yo. not in 90 degree weather. Huge deterrent from going to class. :patrice:
@ThiefyPoo

Last edited by a moderator: