Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man usually i expect near 90 degree weather in massachusetts in july or august not may...i must have sweated out 10-15 lbs alone doing HIIT on the treadmill yesterday...my gym has no AC :whew:..i was pouring sweat brehs and brehettes...i did have some admirers near the end of my workout...i had 2 females checking me out for a full round getting busy on the speed bag :myman:

This heat is crazy! Not prepared for it AT ALL!

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Those weights rusty ass shyt :lolbron:

you must be at a real nikka gym :smugbiden:

I always use those instead of the rubber fancy looking ones :lift:

i prefer those dbs too.

i hate the rubber ones w the fancy grips, and my gym is slowly but surely location by location phasing out all the rusty metal ones :pacspit:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i prefer those dbs too.

i hate the rubber ones w the fancy grips, and my gym is slowly but surely location by location phasing out all the rusty metal ones :pacspit:

Them shyts are fukking annoying when you're on the floor tryna set your bar up for deadlifts.

They take so fukking long to get off the :damn: bar i be like :dwillhuh:

so i gotta run to one side pull it half way then do the same on the other side shyt is annoying.

Daps
man usually i expect near 90 degree weather in massachusetts in july or august not may...i must have sweated out 10-15 lbs alone doing HIIT on the treadmill yesterday...my gym has no AC :whew:..i was pouring sweat brehs and brehettes...i did have some admirers near the end of my workout...i had 2 females checking me out for a full round getting busy on the speed bag :myman:

It was hot as hell in my gym yesterday, too:wtf:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Im back in the gym after a 1 1/2 year layoff.

I know I got skinny (dropped 20lbs), but damn all my lifts are laughable.
Plus im sore as fukk...im walking around this bytch like a broken down ex NBA player.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
was offered gear by my friend this weekend...i turned it down :wow:

full cycle too, i felt like Abu going in for that gold :why:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I had the same problem make sure to squeeze when you contract and give negatives a try. I use a 4030 tempo for curls from bottom to top it takes 4 seconds then 0 at the top and 3 second negative lowering the weight.

I'm gonna try that next time thanks. I think that might work

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah sometimes ya gotta do it. You can also do stuff like ice baths/cold showers, foam folling, stretching, drinking more water etc. to see if that helps too.

I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast and he said fish oil is good for achy joints and soreness after working out. He takes an insane amount of them.

Oye

Random
Daps
Those weights rusty ass shyt :lolbron:

you must be at a real nikka gym :smugbiden:

I always use those instead of the rubber fancy looking ones :lift:

:laugh: there's an ifbb pro that goes to my gym so it's definitely real and only 14.99 a month too. I actually prefer the rubber dbs for bench since the metal ones dig into my thighs when I'm getting ready to bench and the weights I use it can be painful 140-150 dbs

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Y'all can have them leg days, I hate them and they are probably the easiest routines for me. Chest and back days are my favs.

:pacspit:

Doing t-bar row with an actual barbell and some weight and not on a machine makes a great difference. :whew: