Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i prefer those dbs too.

i hate the rubber ones w the fancy grips, and my gym is slowly but surely location by location phasing out all the rusty metal ones :pacspit:

My school gym already did over graduation weekend...but the metal ones were become lose. We got new benches though. :scusthov:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
maybe i'm missing some secret to benching or some shyt

but why do nikkas put their feet ON the bench?

I noticed alot of nikkas do that shyt with both the smith machine and the regular bench

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Had class this morning. At my daughter's award ceremony now. Got amother class tonight at 7. Think I'll go after class tonight.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Still no ac at the gym :heh:

haitch2_zpsc65aadfc.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I noticed alot of nikkas do that shyt with both the smith machine and the regular bench

Removes potential leg drive from the equation, I don't do it though it's stupid and you can't really go heavy when you do it.

semtex

:)
Daps
feeling motivated to lift again. If I go just a few days without it it feels like I've gone a month and I feel mad delicate

kobe.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Removes potential leg drive from the equation, I don't do it though it's stupid and you can't really go heavy when you do it.

I saw a cat do it in sandals with 225 up in the air, his foot slipped off and dude was lucky as hell the weight fell to one side and not down on him, embarrassment is easier to rehab than a torn off pec I suppose.

-P-

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
apparently some of the females in the gym were not prepared for the heat and shyt...i almost threw up in the water fountain getting a whiff of the ladys locker room..fountain is near the entrance...a chick came out of it and :huhldup:...GOTDAMN!!!:damn:...straight up badussy in there...trout status....smell was unbelievable :smh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

there's no point, just to look cool. that is not proper benching technique at all. they will never be able to lift to their max potential without that base and leg drive.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
apparently some of the females in the gym were not prepared for the heat and shyt...i almost threw up in the water fountain getting a whiff of the ladys locker room..fountain is near the entrance...a chick came out of it and :huhldup:...GOTDAMN!!!:damn:...straight up badussy in there...trout status....smell was unbelievable :smh:

:upsetfavre:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

:laff:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Saw a chick in the gym yesterday, super tight leggings, attention whoring behavior (looking around, calling attention to herself), wearing make up and perfume :wtf:

More focused on pulling a dude than a workout :snoop: I'm mad cuz she was using a machine I wanted to use