Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Oye

Random
Daps
12134_zpsb33939c3.jpg

Weighted dips 8x115 got 5x135 later on

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Brehs I never feel a burn in my biceps and I never feel like I'm getting a good workout. I do preacher curls, alternating curls, 21's, standing curls, seated curls, incline curls, hammer curls.....pretty much everything I can think of. I've tried higher weights and low reps and vice versa.

Any advice?
Edit-
I'm not doing all those moves every workout, just 3-4 from the list

zottman curls

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:rudy:

My waves stay in tact 24/7 and i hardly brush my hair(couple times a week if I remember)...
You ol super waves having ass nikka. I mean, I can keep em spinning if I cut low.:to: Gonna switch to some heavier Dax to see if that works. Murrays aint cutting it

Brehs I never feel a burn in my biceps and I never feel like I'm getting a good workout. I do preacher curls, alternating curls, 21's, standing curls, seated curls, incline curls, hammer curls.....pretty much everything I can think of. I've tried higher weights and low reps and vice versa.

Any advice?
Edit-

I did 21s for the first time last week with just 20 on the barbell and my joints were on fire. you might be a mutant or just dont have any lactate in your body :ufdup:

Oye

Random
Daps

Any advice?
Edit-

I had the same problem make sure to squeeze when you contract and give negatives a try. I use a 4030 tempo for curls from bottom to top it takes 4 seconds then 0 at the top and 3 second negative lowering the weight.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all can have them leg days, I hate them and they are probably the easiest routines for me. Chest and back days are my favs.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I did a little under 3 miles this morning according to map my run. The sweat :noah:

- Yesterday I did step-ups using the pair of 25's and didn't lift my foot up high enough and nearly fukked my whole entire shyt up. Luckily I was able to catch myself but I nearly toppled over. It would have been very ugly. I was laughing at myself this morning thinking about it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man usually i expect near 90 degree weather in massachusetts in july or august not may...i must have sweated out 10-15 lbs alone doing HIIT on the treadmill yesterday...my gym has no AC :whew:..i was pouring sweat brehs and brehettes...i did have some admirers near the end of my workout...i had 2 females checking me out for a full round getting busy on the speed bag :myman: