Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What's up with MFs in the gym wearin street clothes? I swear I saw at least 6 MFs at the gym last night with Jeans and polo shirts on :mindblown:

this shyt annoys the fukk out of me along with ppl in the cardio room talking on the phone while "working" out....i dont even bother acknowledging or talking to them

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
@ocmfII

What kind of stretches and/or exercises do they have you do for rotator cuffs? My shyt fukked and I don't have health insurance:flabbynsick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this bulk got my traps and thighs first, i need these shoulders/chests/arms to gain some mass. would be goofy looking if i bulked 30-40 lbs and it all went to my damn thighs. :russ:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Nothing like someone confirming the work youve been puttin in.

Dude i used to work with came by the crib the other day.

Him: you been putting on some weight

Me: im doing a lil something :obama:

Gotta keep this up :lift:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
@ocmfII

What kind of stretches and/or exercises do they have you do for rotator cuffs? My shyt fukked and I don't have health insurance:flabbynsick:

I think my rotator cuff is fukked up now too. Remnants of an old baseball injury. And by "baseball injury" I mean me swinging a wiffle ball bat too hard tryna jack one down the block.

And how do sports players maintain their waves after a game? After 45 mins just lifting my hair is friz city. Meanwhile DWade plays for 2-3 hours, steps up to the podium like he just slept with his rag on

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
And how do sports players maintain their waves after a game? After 45 mins just lifting my hair is friz city. Meanwhile DWade plays for 2-3 hours, steps up to the podium like he just slept with his rag on

:rudy:

My waves stay in tact 24/7 and i hardly brush my hair(couple times a week if I remember)...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Was doing some chest dips and almost shytted myself....almost didn't make it to the bathroom trying to get the belt off. :aicmon:

:laugh: we all been there once or twice. No shame in it.

Related rant coming on but WTF are cats aiming at in these gym bathrooms?!? Nothing worse than that having to shyt immediately feeling hurrying to the toilet and it looking like somebody was spinning in circles doing jumping jacks while pissing in there. It's maddening running from stall to stall looking for a relatively speaking "clean" one.

-P-

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I never feel a burn in my biceps and I never feel like I'm getting a good workout. I do preacher curls, alternating curls, 21's, standing curls, seated curls, incline curls, hammer curls.....pretty much everything I can think of. I've tried higher weights and low reps and vice versa.

Any advice?
Edit-
I'm not doing all those moves every workout, just 3-4 from the list

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I like to be seated on an inclined bench and do db curls on each arm. The trick is to let your arms hang dead. It sounds simple but it burns. Got the idea from a ct video:ld:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Brehs I never feel a burn in my biceps and I never feel like I'm getting a good workout. I do preacher curls, alternating curls, 21's, standing curls, seated curls, incline curls, hammer curls.....pretty much everything I can think of. I've tried higher weights and low reps and vice versa.

Any advice?
Edit-
I'm not doing all those moves every workout, just 3-4 from the list

I always do 8-12 reps for arm exercises...never low rep shyt. I extend all the way and flex at the peak. Throw in some drop sets as well. If you can't feel that then lay off the juice, my man. :whoo: