Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
tumblr_inline_mjxq78DUJG1qz4rgp.gif

you some kinda sports medicine doc or a psychic or something?

you mentioned shoulder impingement in my log and the doc diagnosed it as rotator cuff tendonitis. the way he described what he thought was causing the pain is exactly what this site defines as an impingement

Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis-OrthoInfo - AAOS

malta really is the god poster :lawd:

the doc suggested 6-8 weeks of PT but also noted people who are regulars in the gym can usually pick up the PT routines after 2 or 3 weeks and do them on their own.

gonna look into starting PT after memorial day.

just relieved it's nothing more serious, although the pain recently has been worse than ever.

jay-dap-o.gif

No surgery :salute:

My friend has it and the symptoms you have sounded just like his, he's been working out through it. His problem is the front delt is overdeveloped and pulls the shoulder forward, so he's been doing a lot of rear delt work to try and fix it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
jay-dap-o.gif

No surgery :salute:

My friend has it and the symptoms you have sounded just like his, he's been working out through it. His problem is the front delt is overdeveloped and pulls the shoulder forward, so he's been doing a lot of rear delt work to try and fix it.

in my case he seemed to think it has to do w the worsening of my posture from sitting at a desk for 10+ hours / day. the "slouch" or moving my scapulas forward and down closes the little passageway where the ball of the rotator cuff sits and when i move my arms up the rubbing is what's causing the pain. hopefully it's that simple and some PT and posture work clears this up.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO!! Listen I'm just sick of people.

Over the weekend this bytch has consumed so much food it's crazy. Even posted a $350 receipt from some restaurant with mad drinks and food (she went out with another person). She eats Chinese food once a week. She just finished making a post asking for a cheesesteak sub for lunch then turns around talm bout she's starting a "ab challenge".

So I told her with the way she eats, she shouldn't be expecting nice abs anytime soon. Yes I did. Like seriously?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Was doing some chest dips and almost shytted myself....almost didn't make it to the bathroom trying to get the belt off. :aicmon:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
in my case he seemed to think it has to do w the worsening of my posture from sitting at a desk for 10+ hours / day. the "slouch" or moving my scapulas forward and down closes the little passageway where the ball of the rotator cuff sits and when i move my arms up the rubbing is what's causing the pain. hopefully it's that simple and some PT and posture work clears this up.

Good to hear you won't need surgery my brother in iron :wow: Yeah posture is a big thing with clearing up shoulder issues, I've been lucky so far and haven't had any.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Man after my leg day Saturday got a nikka walking gingerly and shyt. Man that soreness from not lifting heavy in a long time ain't no joke. :wtb: at the jokes I received today at work, should have turn some of them into HR.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
WOOOOOOOOO

Smoked legs today

90 reps on the hack squat (pyramid) + 5x5 ATG/explosion squats + 3x3 deads + 3x3 box squats + 75 calf raises

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
that controlled breathing shyt aint no joke, you may look stupid as hell to everybody else in the gym, but the pump when you take your time and breath in out on each rep is on another level, arms be feeling like they bout to explode out the skin and shyt

This about the only way you'll get through heavy squats (a2g) without passing out afterwards :manny:

Suck that stomach up, and sit tall & straight in the chair. Every 30-45minutes, get up and walk around (the office) for 2-3 minutes.

F*ck what anyone else thinks.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What's up with MFs in the gym wearin street clothes? I swear I saw at least 6 MFs at the gym last night with Jeans and polo shirts on :mindblown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: leg morning. I kind of like my gym days now that they are only 2 days a week. Tomorrow is a run day and hopefully my legs won't be too sore.

My gym has a women only section but the dumbbells only go up to 20lbs, I get dirty looks when I take a pair of 25's in there but I make sure to bring them back. Maybe one day I'll get the courage to do my exercises out in the public but for now they'll just have to look at me dirty. Suckas.