Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know you were not supposed to flare out elbow on bench press:why: I was wondering why my rotator all fukd.

edit: Going to low on weighted dips is bad too:wtf::sadbron:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:whoa:

I understand IF well enough but for her level of training during a fight camp :lupe:

I can relate on some level.... When I work out now after having some food in my stomach, I feel real sluggish, whereas training fasted has me feeling like :ahh: I guess it comes down to how much she's eating in that one meal. Some folks in training say they are able to eat a whole lot in that small eating window.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-You know you've had a good arm day when your arms are too sore to reach around and unsnap your bra :blessed: and that was from an at home workout.

-Leg soreness is completely gone and I only rested Saturday. Sunday I woke up and did my walk with hills. Saw this Dude running and he stunted on me and ran up the hills with ease...b*stard. Tomorrow is legs day again though so I'll probably be in pain another 3 days.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can relate on some level.... When I work out now after having some food in my stomach, I feel real sluggish, whereas training fasted has me feeling like :ahh: I guess it comes down to how much she's eating in that one meal. Some folks in training say they are able to eat a whole lot in that small eating window.

I prefer to train fasted as well but think about her schedule. We aren't doing nearly the same thing. She wakes up drinks coffee, drives to one phase of training, then another and then another. I think she usually isn't done to 7PM at night during a camp. :lupe:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
heading to doc in about an hour for my shoulder

i'm scurred brehs...

:to: