Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yea one of the towns just outside Charlotte. I cant wait bruh. Its scary but its exciting. If not for the economy I prob would have made the move years ago

Yeah, when I left NY I first looked at Charlotte hard. We went and scouted some of the surrounding areas, like Matthews, Pineville. Went on some interviews in the area, but then had an interview with a law firm in Raleigh. It worked out for the best. My mother's hometown is like an hour and change from Raleigh, so with my aunts and uncles getting up in age, after she moved down here by us, it was a lot easier to go and check up on them with an hour drive as opposed to almost four if we'd been coming from Charlotte.

My brother in law just got a job transfer to Greensboro, in fact he's here now scouting out the area for cribs. You'll love Charlotte, man. Time Warner Cable Arena is nice, and it's packed with Knicks fans when they come to town.

But since we in the Gym thread; see if you can find a Lifetime Fitness by you... it's :whew: :blessed: :lawd:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My inner thighs, outer thighs, glutes, abs, and just about everything else on me is screaming at me right now. Who thought it would be a good idea to combine her ab and booty fitness blender workouts together this morning????

<---------this girl here.

Who is now laying in a heap on the floor?

<--------this girl here.

How does it hurt yet feel so good :noah:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah, when I left NY I first looked at Charlotte hard. We went and scouted some of the surrounding areas, like Matthews, Pineville. Went on some interviews in the area, but then had an interview with a law firm in Raleigh. It worked out for the best. My mother's hometown is like an hour and change from Raleigh, so with my aunts and uncles getting up in age, after she moved down here by us, it was a lot easier to go and check up on them with an hour drive as opposed to almost four if we'd been coming from Charlotte.

My brother in law just got a job transfer to Greensboro, in fact he's here now scouting out the area for cribs. You'll love Charlotte, man. Time Warner Cable Arena is nice, and it's packed with Knicks fans when they come to town.

But since we in the Gym thread; see if you can find a Lifetime Fitness by you... it's :whew: :blessed: :lawd:
Big thing is wifey wants a gym with a pool so we can one stop shop. We have an outdoor pool at our spot but we wanna swim year round for cardio. I am thinking about the YMCA. $80/mo for both of us. I will def shop around though.

Looking back I kind of wish I had looked at Raleigh as my company could have transferred me. But w/e we will work it out.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Man Latin brehs just do not like me at the gym. Never noticed how bad it is until recently because usually they'll go out of their way to mad dog me. It's funny and strange. Oh well

Sidenote. There was this beautiful young sister at the gym today :noah: I'm not exaggerating when I call her flawless. She was pretty much near evey piece of equipment I used it was hard to pretend not to look.

-P-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lol

A latin couple came to buy our dishwasher (it was a table top joint)... dude was prob my age, not :flabbynsick: but not :lift:, just regular.

Anyways I am throwing the dishwasher around for them to box it up and he gets real defensive... "I CAN PICK IT UP" :whoa: W/e dude you break you buy :mjpls:

On the flip side tho there are like 6 Dominican trainers at my gym... all of em are :whoo: MFers benching 120lb DBs like nothing. Those mixed genes are like an alloy... the whole is greater than the sum of the parts :wow:

semtex

:)
Daps
Big thing is wifey wants a gym with a pool so we can one stop shop. We have an outdoor pool at our spot but we wanna swim year round for cardio. I am thinking about the YMCA. $80/mo for both of us. I will def shop around though.

Looking back I kind of wish I had looked at Raleigh as my company could have transferred me. But w/e we will work it out.
IM IN CHARLOTTE FAM

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Going to take a week off for finals. Got to watch my diet more:noah:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Not sure if i want to do legs tonight or tomorrow...still need some tricep work this week also. :lupe:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dudes on the bench literally benching for like an hour. This asian guy had 25's on there and during sets it seemed like he was talking on the phone :snoop:

Probably gonna hit Shoulders, Triceps and some Legs tonight.

Oye

Random
Daps
My inner thighs, outer thighs, glutes, abs, and just about everything else on me is screaming at me right now. Who thought it would be a good idea to combine her ab and booty fitness blender workouts together this morning????

<---------this girl here.

Who is now laying in a heap on the floor?

<--------this girl here.

How does it hurt yet feel so good :noah:
Why can't women like you and @SouthernBelle live near me. All the women I know are allergic to working out.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Not sure if i want to do legs tonight or tomorrow...still need some tricep work this week also. :lupe:
:wtf: Tonight, unless you're one of those guys :wrist:

The choice is yours :smugfavre:

Why can't women like you and @SouthernBelle live near me. All the women I know are allergic to working out.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk HD
And this is why I f*ck with white women :manny: @BarNone

shyt is like finding a unicorn...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did variations of pullups with different weights and triceps no legs...:manny:

Legs for Friday night....:gladbron:

Don't know that many sistas that actively workout and don't want to go full vanilla...mixed chicks ftw. Have a date with a mixed chick on Sunday and she used to be on the rowing team...her forearms and back are more impressive than mine though. :why:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Tonight, unless you're one of those guys :wrist:

The choice is yours :smugfavre:

And this is why I f*ck with white women :manny: @BarNone

shyt is like finding a unicorn...

You know what the hardest thing is my dude...finding a smart, attractive and in shape woman. Like i see plenty of in shape black women around here (at school), but they're :huhldup:. But honestly, I never had a problem with any of the girls I was with getting flabby on me, I straight up told :ufdup: and you coming with me to the gym