Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Been flirting with one if the personal trainers at the LA Fitness I go to. She usually wears tights but today she wore some tight ass biker shorts....

:why: i had no idea her legs were so sexy. I didn't really get a chance to talk to her today outside of a "hi and bye" but she seem me looking at that ass and those legs and she would blush.

I'm in a healthy relationship. She ain't right for this shyt. I might have to start going back to the one over by my brother crib. I don't wont no trouble.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street, on the 11th floor. My name is PoPo Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.:youngsabo: After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a PoPo Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

semtex

:)
Daps
30 total reps for DB rows tonight (left side) with 206lbs. :deadrose: I'll knock out the right side tomorrow.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Same, and my experience with breakfast has always been that it just leaves my stomach open and demanding more.

What were you guys eating in the morning to make you feel even more hungry? I eat breakfast between 6:30 and 8 and I'm solid until around 2 or 3. Its not a big breakfast either

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Been flirting with one if the personal trainers at the LA Fitness I go to. She usually wears tights but today she wore some tight ass biker shorts....

:why: i had no idea her legs were so sexy. I didn't really get a chance to talk to her today outside of a "hi and bye" but she seem me looking at that ass and those legs and she would blush.

I'm in a healthy relationship. She ain't right for this shyt. I might have to start going back to the one over by my brother crib. I don't wont no trouble.

Pic vio :youngsabo:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What were you guys eating in the morning to make you feel even more hungry? I eat breakfast between 6:30 and 8 and I'm solid until around 2 or 3. Its not a big breakfast either
basically...

But then again my breakfast is kinda of beastly...

My current line-up consist of:
2 PB sandwiches(4 slices)
6 egg whites
2 cups of yogurt
1 cups of soy milk
&
4 cups of oatmeal

This usually keeps me straight for most of the school day....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
basically...

6 egg whites
2 cups of yogurt
1 cups of soy milk
&
4 cups of oatmeal

:whew:

semtex

:)
Daps
basically...

6 egg whites
2 cups of yogurt
1 cups of soy milk
&
4 cups of oatmeal

nikka how the fukk do you not go right back to sleep after all that? FOUR cups of oatmeal? FOUR? If you weren't my homie I'd call ducktales because that's a lot of fukkin oatmeal.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nikka how the fukk do you not go right back to sleep after all that? FOUR cups of oatmeal? FOUR? If you weren't my homie I'd call ducktales because that's a lot of fukkin oatmeal.
:russ: Yeah I know, I posted a picture a couple months ago of my breakfast too...

Honestly I never feel lethargic afterwards. It's easy when you have the oatmeal packets. I usually mix the regular(nonflavored) with brown sugar.

I've trained myself to eat a big breakfast, so that I'm essentially fasting until dinner or my preworkout meal...Buying meals on all the time on campus and fast food can be expensive...