Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

You know what the hardest thing is my dude...finding a smart, attractive and in shape woman. Like i see plenty of in shape black women around here (at school), but they're :huhldup:. But honestly, I never had a problem with any of the girls I was with getting flabby on me, I straight up told :ufdup: and you coming with me to the gym

:salute: good luck finding michelle

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
All the women I know are allergic to working out.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk HD

And this is why I f*ck with white women :manny: @BarNone

shyt is like finding a unicorn...

Don't know that many sistas that actively workout and don't want to go full vanilla...mixed chicks ftw. :

:patrice:

Every state/city that I lived from residential to college has statistically been some of the most out of shape places in the country....yet I still never had an issue meeting in shape and active black women.

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i almost had to scream on this cat yesterday in the locker room...dude had the nerve to take a shower yesterday and not close the damn curtains..the shower is the first thing you see when you go through the locker room door before you go left to the lockers or right to the toilet and sink...on top of having his curtains open he was showering in plain view not even bothering to go farther into the shower area..not even trying to hide himself :damn:..i hate these type of mufukkas man :smh:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Just finished my work out and finally recognized

after all of years of doing different variations of bicep exercises

21's is the one exercise that gives your biceps the beats

got my biceps feeling like

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i almost had to scream on this cat yesterday in the locker room...dude had the nerve to take a shower yesterday and not close the damn curtains..the shower is the first thing you see when you go through the locker room door before you go left to the lockers or right to the toilet and sink...on top of having his curtains open he was showering in plain view not even bothering to go farther into the shower area..not even trying to hide himself :damn:..i hate these type of mufukkas man :smh:
You're a better man than me.

I still haven't been to the locker room at my new gym yet...

I'm 99.9% sure that some wild mango sh*t goes on in there...

My eyes just can't handle the f*ckery, anymore.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
This guy always comes in the gym and sits on the torso machine.

He then Sets his phone up on top of the machine to watch netflix, sips his coffee, and talks on the phone from bluetooth and works on that machine for a straight hour during this :heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This guy always comes in the gym and sits on the torso machine.

He then Sets his phone up on top of the machine to watch ne flix, sips his coffee, and talks on the phone from bluetooth and works on that machine for a straight hour during this :heh:

Dudes obliques probably crazy though :lupe:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadlifts have me confused as fukk. Can't get any consistency as far as weight/reps goes. Def starting to get bored/lazy with the routine doe.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why do people think its ok to do fukking curls or raises right in front of the fukking rack, get your weight and step the fukk back