Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Why do people think its ok to do fukking curls or raises right in front of the fukking rack, get your weight and step the fukk back

"AYE, can you move." :birdman: Always for me.

My school semester is over and I'm thinking of going to this 24/7 gym for the summer. They have a key card to go in all the time. The only downfall is they have a half-squat rack and go only up to 100lbs. with the DBs. I'll have to buy a weighted belt for my back there. :leostare:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
"AYE, can you move." :birdman: Always for me.

My school semester is over and I'm thinking of going to this 24/7 gym for the summer. They have a key card to go in all the time. The only downfall is they have a half-squat rack and go only up to 100lbs. with the DBs. I'll have to buy a weighted belt for my back there. :leostare:

You're right, but I've lost patience. Ill purposely misplace the DB on the rack so it falls on them or I'll just move right in there range of motion to put my weights back as if they don't exist. And whats up with dudes just hanging out in the locker room. Dont yall got other things to do when you're done lifting?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You're right, but I've lost patience. Ill purposely misplace the DB on the rack so it falls on them or I'll just move right in there range of motion to put my weights back as if they don't exist. And whats up with dudes just hanging out in the locker room. Dont yall got other things to do when you're done lifting?

I'm not in the homosexual network or anything, but I have a strong suspicion that the gym locker room is the place to "hook up". Too much talking in a locker room is a no-no. :scusthov:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Nothing is funnier than watching clowns come in the gym and ego lift. :snoop: when I see cats doing curls with weight thats obviously too heavy, they swinging they're whole bodies just to get the bar up :russ: or the idiots doing lat pulldowns while using their entire body weight to pull the shyt down :laff: then they go check themselves in the mirror between sets and act like they just put in work

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nothing is funnier than watching clowns come in the gym and ego lift. :snoop: when I see cats doing curls with weight thats obviously too heavy, they swinging they're whole bodies just to get the bar up :russ: or the idiots doing lat pulldowns while using their entire body weight to pull the shyt down :laff: then they go check themselves in the mirror between sets and act like they just put in work

Or the chumps that have to bounce the bar off their chest whilst bench pressing. I dont think many lifters realize racking your weights is a part of the set as well. Dont throw our DBs down when you're done pressing them. Own those fukkign weights and place em down with power, control and finesse.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Theres a dude at my gym like this. If there is a way to fukk up an exercise, he does it. He is supposed to be smart too, he is a med school student. I think I will make a collage video of his (and general gym) fukkery since I'm getting out of here soon anyway.

Hodgetwins said it best tho

"Controwwwwl the weight, dont let it control you"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Theres a dude at my gym like this. If there is a way to fukk up an exercise, he does it. He is supposed to be smart too, he is a med school student. I think I will make a collage video of his (and general gym) fukkery since I'm getting out of here soon anyway.

Hodgetwins said it best tho

"Controwwwwl the weight, dont let it control you"

I saw a guy do an entire workout Sunday while only going a down a few inches on each rep. Bench press, squats, lunges etc, he would go down 3-4 inches from the rack or starting position and go back up as a rep.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
on saturday i woke up early so i went to do some inventory on my dress shirts...except for my white one for easter i haven't worn one since december..before i started the IF..and there were several dress shirts i was not fitting at all...but when i tried them all on again every single one of them fit me with no problem..no extra snug tightness..none of that shyt..i was cheesing like this :myman:...felt great to see my hard work paying off...im going to go harder now :salute:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just ate some oatmeal with almonds and protein granola (Bear Naked) and now I'm getting sleepy. I was supposed to pair it with a greek yogurt but I'm way too full. I may have to swap this out for traditional lunch more often.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
hate to admit it, maybe it's because it's summer or the playoffs, but a nikka is losing his willingness to hit the gym, making all sorts of excuses and shyt

like I can't go tonight, playoffs is on, can't go tonight, i'm kinda sore, can't go tonight, i'm tired

shyts ridiculous

MasterKush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What your guys weekly grocery list look like?
I got:
1 lb turkey breast
Whole Grain Wheat Bread
Cottage cheese
Spinach
Tomato
Nuts
Bananas
and some chips.

I feel like I can add a few more items to the list.
Reccomendations?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What your guys weekly grocery list look like?
I got:
1 lb turkey breast
Whole Grain Wheat Bread
Cottage cheese
Spinach
Tomato
Nuts
Bananas
and some chips.

I feel like I can add a few more items to the list.
Reccomendations?

I go to the store every Thursday. I'll post it my list then.