Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
article-2320405-19A64E94000005DC-611_634x703.jpg

"Trainer Latreal Mitchell tweeted a photo saying, 'So proud of my client @michaelstrahan @KellyandMichael 4 maintaing [sic] 7% BF! Ready 4 summer!"

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Malta smoking weed and getting a gym spiritual experience. :lupe:

Michael Strahan 7% bf.....:leostare:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Was working out with this on today -

Salif Keita - Tomorrow

Damn near had a spiritual experience :blessed: Started zoning out and thinking of how amazing the human body is between sets, people always want to talk about how flawed we are and how we're not perfect. Those muthafukkas never touched a weight in their lives, the human body (women especially) is fukking perfect. How every muscle serves a purpose, how stabilizers come into play, how your body adapts and improves to the previous load/stress and comes back the next week like "I got you breh, here's some more muscle since we doing something strenuous, oh you need more lung capacity? cool I got you". It's really :mindblown: if you think of it, we take it for granted but it's just :wow:

I spit in the face of those that question the human form.

And the church said AMEN. :lawd:

-P-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Salif Keita - Tomorrow

Damn near had a spiritual experience :blessed: Started zoning out and thinking of how amazing the human body is between sets, people always want to talk about how flawed we are and how we're not perfect. Those muthafukkas never touched a weight in their lives, the human body (women especially) is fukking perfect. How every muscle serves a purpose, how stabilizers come into play, how your body adapts and improves to the previous load/stress and comes back the next week like "I got you breh, here's some more muscle since we doing something strenuous, oh you need more lung capacity? cool I got you". It's really :mindblown: if you think of it, we take it for granted but it's just :wow:

There is a muscle for every fukking articulation in the human body

U look at something as dumb as Dikembe's "no no no" finger wag... just in the one finger, you have one muscle keeping the finger taut... and then another 2 to wag the finger side to side

Then you look on the opposite side... someone loading up a bar 2x their bodyweight and lifting it off the ground... the coordination... the fuel delivery... the neural firing

We just came from space dust :mindblown:

Daps

Salif Keita - Tomorrow

:wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
There is a muscle for every fukking articulation in the human body

U look at something as dumb as Dikembe's "no no no" finger wag... just in the one finger, you have one muscle keeping the finger taut... and then another 2 to wag the finger side to side

Then you look on the opposite side... someone loading up a bar 2x their bodyweight and lifting it off the ground... the coordination... the fuel delivery... the neural firing

We just came from space dust :mindblown:

It's just insane to think about, you don't really appreciate it till you start working out and seeing the changes. Even little things like the coordination and timing....

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
My baby texted me earlier today to tell me that he is proud of how consistent I am with eating right and exercising. He said that I've motivated him to step his game up.

That meant a lot to me because he is the one that motivated me to step my game up (he has a great body and I wanted to complement him. I was also motivated because it is easy to become :flabbynsick: once you start a new relationship).

I just had to share because it made me feel so good.

I don't remember having texted you this conversation with you but this was really sweet Kenya!

:hug:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Would you guys recommend creatine for dropping body fat %?

I recommend aerobics and HIIT for dropping fat. Creatine is nothing more than an energy source to give you energy to do the proper things you need to do in order to burn fat. And you have to pick the right creatine at that. Some will cause high water retention like monohydrate. Malate is one of the most popular ones