Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you guys recommend creatine for dropping body fat %?

I'm a big fan of Beta Alanine and don't even use creatine anymore. But stay away from Creatine Mono. I'd moreso value proper nutrition hiit/Long duration cardio/ and oly lifts with impact movements/calistenics.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Would you guys recommend creatine for dropping body fat %?
No

In my experience creatine gives you water weight. Two best legal fat burning supplements are caffeine and yohimbe. If you want more there is clenbuterol but that's not legal for whatever reason. I would not mess with clen or yohimbe if you have a family history of high blood pressure. I also wouldn't combine them. In any case any of those supplements will blunt your appetite and keep your base metabolic rate elevated. You just have to use them in a way that won't interfere with your sleep and obviously that isn't abusive.

Me personally, I am a light sleeper and my family has hypertension, though through a low sodium diet and regular cardio I have my shyt under control. But in any case because of my sensitivity and near insomnia I can't do more than caffeine. Even that fukks with me. You have to figure out your limit. What I did though was replace breakfast with a cup of coffee. That helped me transition into intermittent fasting.

Point all being creatine is not a good weight loss supplement.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I'm a big fan of Beta Alanine and don't even use creatine anymore. But stay away from Creatine Mono. I'd moreso value proper nutrition hiit/Long duration cardio/ and oly lifts with impact movements/calistenics.

Can you shed some light on the Olympic lifts with impact movements.

Thanks for the response y'all

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I recommend aerobics and HIIT for dropping fat. Creatine is nothing more than an energy source to give you energy to do the proper things you need to do in order to burn fat. And you have to pick the right creatine at that. Some will cause high water retention like monohydrate. Malate is one of the most popular ones

So I'm already doing those things. Would malate benefit? Not trying to add a bunch of water weight and look puffy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
e.
What I did though was replace breakfast with a cup of coffee. That helped me transition into intermittent fasting.

Same thing I've done and I thought I was crazy for doing it.

Actually I've been doing a post "workout" smoothie that includes fruit, veggies and greek yogurt and then I have a cup of coffee at work and I'm usually good until lunch. Sometimes I have a second cup a few hours after lunch if necessary but I always have a snack (greek yogurt or protein bar) before I leave work.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Same thing I've done and I thought I was crazy for doing it.

Actually I've been doing a post "workout" smoothie that includes fruit, veggies and greek yogurt and then I have a cup of coffee at work and I'm usually good until lunch. Sometimes I have a second cup a few hours after lunch if necessary but I always have a snack (greek yogurt or protein bar) before I leave work.
If you work out in the morning I could def see some calories being valuable. I don't work out until lunch time at the earliest though. Either way I like skipping breakfast. Helps me keep calories under control.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Ive got some crazy pain shooting up in my forearm/ elbow area. Anyone got some good stretches/ exercises to help with this pain?

Been trying to lightly workout around it, but its still bothering me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ive got some crazy pain shooting up in my forearm/ elbow area. Anyone got some good stretches/ exercises to help with this pain?

Been trying to lightly workout around it, but its still bothering me.
Sounds like carpal tunnel

Google some carpal tunnel tests, see if you come up with any positives

My shyt comes and goes