Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
11819_535398096506465_508388710_n.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
Started back with 75lbs. and still feel the soreness. :pacspit:

I walked around grimacing today at work...right leg almost buckled on me at the bathroom urinal... luckily no one was around. :laugh:

My pain problem is that I don't rest long enough between sets. :facepalm:

Plus I did all of chest/back, shoulders and legs consecutively. :snoop:
yeah high volume leg routines will have you doin the stanky leg unintentionally the next few days.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
It's such a good feeling when someone unknowingly validates your hard ass work. Left the gym gross, sweaty and in the white beater I lifted in. Stopped at target for a few things, a Very Early 20 something cute little cashier is totally "unprofessional" for a moment. She looks at my shoulders then tats and goes :shaq: um. Yea.

Cant front I pretty much felt like :obama: on my way out. Dragging my ass to lift on all those cold ass Minnesota winter nights, it's little things like that that made it worth the hell.

-P-

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Link me to them. Seeing other people lose weight is inspiring. :blessed:

I don't know to link the exact post so I just quoted it. Again, I am also updating this week.

March 7th
2qsug68.jpg

April 2nd (today)
ogh3.jpg
(yes if I can help it I always take progress pics in the same garments because different shaped panties can make your figure look different).

I would call that progress. Let's see where I am at the end of the month.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Was working out with this on today -

Damn near had a spiritual experience :blessed: Started zoning out and thinking of how amazing the human body is between sets, people always want to talk about how flawed we are and how we're not perfect. Those muthafukkas never touched a weight in their lives, the human body (women especially) is fukking perfect. How every muscle serves a purpose, how stabilizers come into play, how your body adapts and improves to the previous load/stress and comes back the next week like "I got you breh, here's some more muscle since we doing something strenuous, oh you need more lung capacity? cool I got you". It's really :mindblown: if you think of it, we take it for granted but it's just :wow:

I spit in the face of those that question the human form.

Last edited by a moderator: