Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got signed up for a string of 89 straight days, no day off, at work :merchant:

Gonna be interesting to see how I can fit my gym time in when I know I gotta drag my ass outta bed EVERY day

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to have to change my warm up (number of sets) for deadlifts. By the time I got to my working weight I was already out of gas. :beli:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to have to change my warm up (number of sets) for deadlifts. By the time I got to my working weight I was already out of gas. :beli:

Is there a specific routine out there for the max? I can't crack 300..i'm lightweight though:noah: I always be feelin hella dizzy at the end:dead:

semtex

:)
Daps
did GVT on dumbbell chest press yesterday with 96lbs. Now I'm doing db rows and this 155 feels ridiculously heavy :damn: :why:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a specific routine out there for the max? I can't crack 300..i'm lightweight though:noah: I always be feelin hella dizzy at the end:dead:

Not sure, but what I've done (seen folks do) is do 1 rep at your working weight and increase weight until you're going for you max.

My problem is that i'm doing them for reps. So i've been doing 5 reps for 3 sets and by the time i get to my working 5 rep max i'm burned out. :snoop:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My baby texted me earlier today to tell me that he is proud of how consistent I am with eating right and exercising. He said that I've motivated him to step his game up.

That meant a lot to me because he is the one that motivated me to step my game up (he has a great body and I wanted to complement him. I was also motivated because it is easy to become :flabbynsick: once you start a new relationship).

I just had to share because it made me feel so good.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
did GVT on dumbbell chest press yesterday with 96lbs. Now I'm doing db rows and this 155 feels ridiculously heavy :damn: :why:

Started back with 75lbs. and still feel the soreness. :pacspit:

I walked around grimacing today at work...right leg almost buckled on me at the bathroom urinal... luckily no one was around. :laugh:

My pain problem is that I don't rest long enough between sets. :facepalm:

shyt leaves you so depleted afterwards lol, around set 7 you start questioning life :laugh:

Plus I did all of chest/back, shoulders and legs consecutively. :snoop: