Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Went to the Thunder game and had beer for dinner. :flabbynsick:

My knees are sore as fukk seems like it hurts to go parallel on squats ATG there seems to be no pressure on my knees. :snoop:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Went to the Thunder game[/b[ and had beer for dinner. :flabbynsick:

My knees are sore as fukk seems like it hurts to go parallel on squats ATG there seems to be no pressure on my knees. :snoop:

:smugbiden:

did you sit courtside, look a typical coli poster :takedat:

eijz9y.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try using heavier weights. They'll give you a better feel and you'll get a better workout. You're most likely lifting too light simply because you're a girl, and 99% of every girl ive ever seen lifting, lifts too light. It's because they think it's that easy to get big muscles if they actually use a challenging weight.:snoop:

But yeah I bet you'll feel less awkward using some heavier weights. That and you might wanna lift after your cardio, so you're thoroughly warmed up. You don't wanna walk in cold and start lifting, the chances of injury skyrocket and you'll be WAY more sore the next couple days.

As for me, i'm bout to get this threadmill run and leg weights goin:myman:

Thanks! We have a women's only section in my gym and the heaviest set of dumb bells in there is 20lbs and I mean I thought that was pretty heavy lol but I'll try something heavier.

Oh and I always do cardio first. Either 30 minutes on the elliptical or the spin bike.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: some people are so mad because of my thread :heh:

Its suppose to be positive and inspiring.

:umad: cause you can post a punch of creep comments while stroking your stretch marks.

Ressypoo a bad person cause me and 500 other nikkas can't post in 1 thread without dropping a pic.

Ahh yeah nikka u can't :pachaha:

But but but but I wanna ask about shoulders. Why not just make a thread in gym? Ask in random thoughts? Or just bump older threads? :ld:

Under 50 post count 8 pages fukkary free:wow:

I always pm asking nicely but nikkas tryna call me out all butt hurt.

But my brother where are your pics :ohhh:

*looks at all the guys who have slaved and sacrificed for years *

:guilty:

The coli is a funny place at times so many insecure lames.

Leggo more steps today :stylin:

Getting respect for the guys at the gym for my strength :blessed:

The help I got with my power cleans from this random nice guy :obama

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Aye #gym set, my wrist hurts everytime I curl with a barbell/ez bar. Is it because my wrist goes too inward or outward? I see folks wear some wrist stuff sometimes:leostare: Not sure if that would help. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Why we all getting hurt brehs?

I can't squat no more without my inside left knees popping feeling like shyt about to snap up every time. Also my shoulder around my rotator cuffs kill me when I go to pick up weight for shoulder press and when i get low end of my bench. I am about to get me some fish oil see if that helps out my jkints

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My week ass finally got 225 for reps w/o help. Now if I can get up to 405 on deadlift and 315 in squat (probable won't happen:bryan:) and maybe I will be worthy.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That and you might wanna lift after your cardio, so you're thoroughly warmed up. You don't wanna walk in cold and start lifting, the chances of injury skyrocket and you'll be WAY more sore the next couple days.

I canNOT lift heavy after cardio, especially HIIT or interval training. If I try to do that all tired, my form will be off and I'll probably injure myself. I always warm up using the treadmill for about 5 mins, lift light with a warm up set, and then get into lifting heavy.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm im Miami until Monday or Tuesday so P90X and Insanity are my friends for the next few days. I did get a good lift on Tuesday before I left though.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those train with Kai Greene series are dope as fukk, dude is all about form/movement/contraction -

Train with Kai: Kai Greene Chest Workout - YouTube

I applied all this during my session today and had one of my best lifts ever. Stopped worrying about pushing out reps and took everything slow and concentrated. I had my eyes closed most the time so i only had the feeling in my chest to rely on

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I applied all this during my session today and had one of my best lifts ever. Stopped worrying about pushing out reps and took everything slow and concentrated. I had my eyes closed most the time so i only had the feeling in my chest to rely on

There's a bunch of other train with Kai videos on youtube, dude is like a weight lifting monk, and form is his martial arts. Everyone tries to keep up with him, but are reduced to using like half the weight they normally do and still end up burning out.