Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Looking at getting a belt. Anything i need to know or are they all typicalky the same?

Don't bother getting a super-thick belt if you are not in the power-lifting scene.

Try it on for size. If you are in between a small and medium or medium and large, consider whether you are trying to lose weight or gain weight to choose the right size.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
So yeah, those lats and traps I been really focusing on over the winter, shyt gets really real when you realize that most of your favorite tees wont hack it now and you now need to order all extra long polo t's now due to long torso and expanded traps.

Ill take those problems tho all day.

-P-

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a terrible back day .... Deadlifts were terrible....late night lifting might not be for me anymore.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
feel like my chest is lacking now :(

everything else is looking fantastic, but its disappointing cause ive been hitting chest twice a week.

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my gym is being renovated so everything has been moved into some compromised confined space, shyt sucks :(

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
when benching today felt a little tingling sensation in left elbow, it's not pain, kind of like when you hit your funny bone, thoughts bros, can I just lift through it?