Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude at the gym saw me repping deads and asked to work in. After a couple sets, this skinny kid workin at the gym comes up and says hey guys i need you to make less noise(we were tapping the plates to the floor each rep). Dude i was lifting with blows up on kid "bytch n**** you dont know bout this work, do you even lift?!?!" I was :dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Dude at the gym saw me repping deads and asked to work in. After a couple sets, this skinny kid workin at the gym comes up and says hey guys i need you to make less noise(we were tapping the plates to the floor each rep). Dude i was lifting with blows up on kid "bytch n**** you dont know bout this work, do you even lift?!?!" I was :dead:

:russ:

I don't agree with cats straight up slamming shyt because they dont establish control over the weight they're moving but geez if it ain't church/library or planet fitness as some folks know it as

noise is gonna be made. Salute that angry breh for saying what needed saying

-P-

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
man wtf. i get to the gym at 10:15 knowing they close at 11 and this fukking place is packed as if it were 5pm. its never this crowded at that time! thats my time to go, its my gym at 10:15 :damn:

every bench and squat rack was taken, so i guess weighted pullups, pushups, and sit ups will have to suffice til tomorrow. hope this isnt a trend.

:avb::avb::avb:

happened to me on monday

i go late mondays (9-10pm) cause its monday and everyone wants to start the week right

but there's like double the amount of people that typically go

so fukking annoyed, especially cause im on starting strength and i need the squat rack (and theres just one) :aicmon:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:avb::avb::avb:

happened to me on monday

i go late mondays (9-10pm) cause its monday and everyone wants to start the week right

but there's like double the amount of people that typically go

so fukking annoyed, especially cause im on starting strength and i need the squat rack (and theres just one) :aicmon:

same here with the starting strength breh. what makes the shyt worse is that you have the time to go earlier but like you said, monday is always packed and you think youre :smugdraper: with the late night plan. then you see the cars in the parkin lot, you start getting :merchant: you brush it off thinking "theres some other businesses around this complex, they could be there" knowing damn well theyre all closed and its only wishful thinking. then you step through the door and surprise :notredame:

tumblr_m0hwmjdgCX1qf93d7o1_400.gif

luckily it hasnt been a trend. been starting to go at 9am and the shyt is crowded but with old people not using the squat racks :win:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm learning to get comfortable using the dumb bells vs the machines. I feel my form is ugly with the dumb bells though. I did bicep curls and I felt super stupid for some reason.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Got compliments yesterday about lookin slimmer. But I still weigh the same.

GAINZ :youngsabo:

Nothing makes you feel better than someone you haven't seen in awhile giving you the double-take like :ohhh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

I decided to used the squat rack to do some OHP yesterday and these two guys had a bench very close by it doing DB press. I ask politely for them to move b/c I will be using the squat rack and they move a inch. So I just start doing my sets and "accidentally bump" into dude while he was doing his set. :troll:

Possibly an a$$hole move on my part, but they got the message and moved to the other side of the gym. :lolbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm learning to get comfortable using the dumb bells vs the machines. I feel my form is ugly with the dumb bells though. I did bicep curls and I felt super stupid for some reason.

Try using heavier weights. They'll give you a better feel and you'll get a better workout. You're most likely lifting too light simply because you're a girl, and 99% of every girl ive ever seen lifting, lifts too light. It's because they think it's that easy to get big muscles if they actually use a challenging weight.:snoop:

But yeah I bet you'll feel less awkward using some heavier weights. That and you might wanna lift after your cardio, so you're thoroughly warmed up. You don't wanna walk in cold and start lifting, the chances of injury skyrocket and you'll be WAY more sore the next couple days.

As for me, i'm bout to get this threadmill run and leg weights goin:myman: