Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I applied all this during my session today and had one of my best lifts ever. Stopped worrying about pushing out reps and took everything slow and concentrated. I had my eyes closed most the time so i only had the feeling in my chest to rely on

There's a bunch of other train with Kai videos on youtube, dude is like a weight lifting monk, and form is his martial arts. Everyone tries to keep up with him, but are reduced to using like half the weight they normally do and still end up burning out.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Murdered my shoulders today. Dwight Howard would :salute: me. My side delts are really popping. Wish the rears would catch up, pardon the pun

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I canNOT lift heavy after cardio, especially HIIT or interval training. If I try to do that all tired, my form will be off and I'll probably injure myself. I always warm up using the treadmill for about 5 mins, lift light with a warm up set, and then get into lifting heavy.

I can't lift after HIIT like sprints outdoors, but lifting after steady state is no problem. That's good you have an actual warm up though, most people don't seem to.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I applied all this during my session today and had one of my best lifts ever. Stopped worrying about pushing out reps and took everything slow and concentrated. I had my eyes closed most the time so i only had the feeling in my chest to rely on

Went down like 20% on my lifts since monday...forgot all about PHAT and just been doing extremely controlled reps. :wow2:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why folks hate on dudes putting in work at the gym .

I've seen skinny friends of mine come a long way and nikkas still hating like :scusthov: i dont wanna be all buff and shyt .

:rudy:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Lol back pain that I've had for awhile (a YEAR next month smh) and working around that I was HOPING was piriformis syndrome was really a pretty bad disk herniation. (L5-s1)

Looks like I'll prob be out for awhile. :dead: At least till I find out if I'll need surgery.

:sadcam:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
/How can I tell if these squats are fukking up my knees or not :birdman:

Ate a whole monster bag of beef jerky yesterday that was supposed to last me a week. Looked at the protein and saw it was 86g :win: then saw the sodium and it was 4000 :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been off coffee for nearly two weeks and I don't miss it. A one point I felt like I needed a cup just to make it through the day.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
kettlebell squat and press = one hell of a compound exercise..i can do them with 60 lbs in each hand...3 sets of 15...finished my legs completely....it made moving and hitting the uppercut bag later very trying

Daps
kettlebell squat and press = one hell of a compound exercise..i can do them with 60 lbs in each hand...3 sets of 15...finished my legs completely....it made moving and hitting the uppercut bag later very trying

I started doing these a few weeks ago, but with 30lb dumbbells.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Super whooty has been going to my gym lately.
Narrow shoulders, narrow waist, wide round hips and butt.