Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think that leg muscle pull is 85%. I was able to do deads today like normal, only my grip failed me on top weight.

I'm just going to make myself stretch every workout which I wasn't doing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hauling bags of dirt and 6 foot tall plants is clearly a workout. I'm tired as crap.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
My gym had one of those body transformation contest. Yesterday was my last body comp. Went from 23% body fat to 15% body fat in 12 weeks. Don't know if it's going to be good enough to win that trip to Mexico, but I've never been in this good as shape as long as I remember :wow:

Now gonna enjoy the hell out this cheat day and a half before I get back to training tomorrow :lolbron:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely making gains in the gym again but still trying to improve my diet. I can't stay away from Taco Bell on the weekends :ohlawd:

At least my liquid intake is looking good. Straight water on most days. Haven't had soda in months, and only two beer since the beginning of 2013.

I've never been a big alcohol or soda drinker anyway though, so I guess that's not really noteworthy :skip:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Damn we all fukking hurt in this bytch. My motivations been at a good 0% for like a month now. Get my mri results wednesday and I just KNOW this bytch is gonna be like "Yep, it's _________ or __________. Physio and pain meds for life sucka"

Like fukk you, I can't work cause my back is fukked brah I can't afford physio OR pain meds, it's a damn catch 22.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think that leg muscle pull is 85%. I was able to do deads today like normal, only my grip failed me on top weight.

I'm just going to make myself stretch every workout which I wasn't doing.

I was able to run without discomfort this morning, still a week away from sprinting all out but leg feels good.

Timed jump rope session are a killer: 1 min on then 30 second rest then repeat :whew: