Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"GET BACK ON THE D! CMON GUYS! ALPHA 34!"

I think I broke my damn foot on this motorcycle :snoop:

Someone left some garbage on the road... it was night time... the bike just went out from under me. Must have slid like 30 feet with my foot trapped under it. Its all fukked up and I can't put weight on it. What about my gains brehs what about the gains :damn: Bout to go see a doctor and get the news. I hope its just a bunch of sprains, Ive only broken 1 bone. shyt hurts doe :to:

Damn, I hope you'll be alright. You can still do upper body :heh:

Tried, and I couldn't roll with it.

I don't blame you, I gagged a few times trying to get it down. I'm going to just blend it and see what happens.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Added cottage cheese to my greek yogurt this morning and it was a lot more tolerable than if I were to eat it by itself. I'm going to try to drop it in smoothies to get rid of those damn curds.

I like to mix it with salsa :raewoo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like to mix it with salsa :raewoo:

Good looking out!

I saw a breakfast scramble recipe with eggs, cottage cheese, peppers , onions and American cheese that I was going to try this weekend.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

Someone left some garbage on the road... it was night time... the bike just went out from under me. Must have slid like 30 feet with my foot trapped under it. Its all fukked up and I can't put weight on it. What about my gains brehs what about the gains :damn: Bout to go see a doctor and get the news. I hope its just a bunch of sprains, Ive only broken 1 bone. shyt hurts doe :to:

:damn: bruh, that sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm sure you could probably still do lower body, you probably just won't be able to do squats and stuff like that. Probably have to hit up them leg extensions and hamstring curls. Cardio, I don't know. Swimming might be the best bet since you wouldn't be putting any weight on the foot (might have to push off with just one foot instead of two), or maybe the rowing machine if your spot has one. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Might have cracked a rib with DB rows...

:merchant: how heavy were you going?

Added cottage cheese to my greek yogurt this morning and it was a lot more tolerable than if I were to eat it by itself. I'm going to try to drop it in smoothies to get rid of those damn curds.

blended into a smoothie with greek yogurt and blueberries or something, that's the only way I can not :scusthov: at cottage cheese

-P-

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
By far the hardest thing to cut out of my diet is alcohol. I like to go hard, brehs :(

Once you do it breh you see results fast. Went from drinking 5-7 nights a week at least 8 drinks to drinking 1-2 nights a week and instantly saw improvements in damn near every area of my life :salute:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

breh, it might be time to put the motorcycle away and get a car

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

My dude, it's time to sell the bike and leave them alone, you fall and get injured pretty much yearly.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
breh, it might be time to put the motorcycle away and get a car

My dude, it's time to sell the bike and leave them alone, you fall and get injured pretty much yearly.

:to: Yea it might be time for that. I want to blame the city but shyt can happen anywhere

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:merchant: how heavy were you going?

blended into a smoothie with greek yogurt and blueberries or something, that's the only way I can not :scusthov: at cottage cheese

-P-

I was trying 125 to see how my shoulder was holding up to it and I felt a slight crunch bringing the weight up. It hurts when I yawn or take a deep breath. :noah: