Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bball legs are back. And now that I have some extra muscle mass, I'm the most annoying CAC ever with my high motor defense :merchant:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Whoever is the cheapest gets my support...I'm on that college bachelor budget. :jawalrus:

Haven't seen you around here much lately. :leostare:

I've actually been "studying", not just skimming and fast paced reading through my books. I realized needed to switch from being a B average, bio student, to actually pulling A's and "fully" understanding concepts.

As a result I've been taking it easy in the gym. Not going to the gym as scheduled, isn't a deal breaker anymore. Nor is missing a meal, lighting a spliff, drinking or smashing pawgs more periodically. As long as I hit full body 2-3x a week I'm straight...

:manny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've actually been "studying", not just skimming and fast paced reading through my books. I realized needed to switch from being a B average, bio student, to actually pulling A's and "fully" understanding concepts.

As a result I've been taking it easy in the gym. Not going to the gym as scheduled, isn't a deal breaker anymore. Nor is missing a meal, lighting a spliff, drinking or smashing pawgs more periodically. As long as I hit full body 2-3x a week I'm straight...

:manny:
sadly this has been the onus for me since last fall

trying to balance gym with this major :to:

semtex

:)
Daps
Might have cracked a rib with DB rows...
Barack-Obama-82479358.jpg

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
feel like im stuck on overhead press. been at 120 for like the past 4 times ive done it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Added cottage cheese to my greek yogurt this morning and it was a lot more tolerable than if I were to eat it by itself. I'm going to try to drop it in smoothies to get rid of those damn curds.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
My bball legs are back. And now that I have some extra muscle mass, I'm the most annoying CAC ever with my high motor defense :merchant:
"GET BACK ON THE D! CMON GUYS! ALPHA 34!"

I think I broke my damn foot on this motorcycle :snoop:

Someone left some garbage on the road... it was night time... the bike just went out from under me. Must have slid like 30 feet with my foot trapped under it. Its all fukked up and I can't put weight on it. What about my gains brehs what about the gains :damn: Bout to go see a doctor and get the news. I hope its just a bunch of sprains, Ive only broken 1 bone. shyt hurts doe :to:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Added cottage cheese to my greek yogurt this morning and it was a lot more tolerable than if I were to eat it by itself. I'm going to try to drop it in smoothies to get rid of those damn curds.

Tried, and I couldn't roll with it.