Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Doing Insanity Cardio for cutting and doing supersets with light weight in the gym. SHould be a good summer

Any suggestions for the cutting brehs ?

Daps
I was squatting yesterday 300 (parallel not ATG yet :leostare:) and the dude I've seen before brag about his bench press game with 1/4 rep was there.

He was spitting knowledge to this string bean dude...overheard him saying "the black guy there is showing off going parallel...going quarter ways down on squats is sufficient...heck even on most lifts. He must want RB knees."

:dwillhuh:

Had a dude ask me why I do weighted pullups when there are plenty of more hammer machines that work your back with no stress on your shoulder joints.

Overhead a sheep tell another one hold your breath during sets to build lung strength and stamina...:what:

Can't stand this fukking shyt...it's been almost a month of me going to the gym without headphones and I am hearing these dumb fukks distract me instead of DMX inspiring me.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:deadrose: hold your breath

semtex

:)
Daps
instead of posting with the simps in TLR, post here :yeshrug:

folks on bb.com take fitness 10x more seriously than folks on coli, but im trying to change that :vince:
I'm 99 percent sure nobody there dumbbell rows or swings as heavy as I do (and with good form might I add)

1pz869.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I was squatting yesterday 300 (parallel not ATG yet :leostare:) and the dude I've seen before brag about his bench press game with 1/4 rep was there.

He was spitting knowledge to this string bean dude...overheard him saying "the black guy there is showing off going parallel...going quarter ways down on squats is sufficient...heck even on most lifts. He must want RB knees."

:dwillhuh:

Had a dude ask me why I do weighted pullups when there are plenty of more hammer machines that work your back with no stress on your shoulder joints.

Overhead a sheep tell another one hold your breath during sets to build lung strength and stamina...:what:

Can't stand this fukking shyt...it's been almost a month of me going to the gym without headphones and I am hearing these dumb fukks distract me instead of DMX inspiring me.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Reading that pissed me off. Why can't cats "sell themselves" without trying to downplay what other nikkas are doing. Telling people to hold their breath so they can pass out and get crushed under a barbell. Wtf. They have an excersize for that. It's called swimming.

I forget how beastly finding the right song at the right time is.

Played Styles P "super gangster" on repeat during deads. Good Lord.

-P-

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm 99 percent sure nobody there dumbbell rows or swings as heavy as I do (and with good form might I add)

1pz869.jpg

you never know

this is a sports/hip hop site first

bb.com brings in lifters first, racist insecure whiteboys second :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Watching the Biggest Loser while doing Insanity keeps me motivated. I always think to myself, "ain't no way I'm going to let a 300 pound woman go harder than me."

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
My chick got me this for my birthday. The Speed Sac
Speed-Sac.jpg

shyt aint no hoe. haha I should've known better. I hadn't done any cardio in weeks.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
nikka at the gym thought I was trolling when I told him all my protein has been from Walmart the past two years. :lolbron: