Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
tried plain greek yogurt for the first time

first time it had it with nothing added, tasted like sour cream mixed with cream cheese :damn:

I'm finding that a banana added makes it tolerable, and after a few times it's not so bad

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

first time it had it with nothing added, tasted like sour cream mixed with cream cheese :damn:

I'm finding that a banana added makes it tolerable, and after a few times it's not so bad

Learn to appreciate greek yougurt its :lawd: in the right combination.

I just whipped up a nice lil meal with it, ima post a picture in a second

FqSqoNd.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mix it with a 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and a tsp of sugar. It improves the taste. You can use a calorie free sweetener as well but a tsp of sugar isn't horrible and I personally don't like calorie free sweeteners. You can experiment with other extracts as well just make sure they are "pure" and not "imitation".

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Bluetooth headphones have saved me so much stress in the gym...

No more cords bouncing aroung when i run, or earpieces falling out :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This muscle pull is something else. I'm basically trying to rehab this thing. I won't be able to all out Sprint for at least another two weeks.

As soon as this work assignment is over I have to ramp up training for this 10K. The goal is under an hour this year.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lady came to my cube and was like "Rawtid go get some breakfast...they have coffee, donuts and bagels". I'm thinking to myself "bytch that's not breakfast!" No protein and hella carbs. It's like she cares nothing about me for real.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I really wish we could get the-gym a little more active. After reading through basically every thread in here I got bored and decided to check out bodybuilding.com cause I had heard some shyt about that forum....

:wtf: What the fukk is up with those people. Don't understand that culture over there. Everyone talking about bro i feels you, semi srs, not srs, talking about pop tarts and shyt, talking about lettuce eat cereal, mirin, and all sorts bull shyt

I just want my coli brehs to talk to about lifting with, can we recruit some more ppl to get in here. I feel like I see ppl talking about lifitng in the locker room and in the coliseum but don't post in the gym. We need to get them in here.

instead of posting with the simps in TLR, post here :yeshrug:

folks on bb.com take fitness 10x more seriously than folks on coli, but im trying to change that :vince: