Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
I can OA-DB swing 106lbs for 20 reps now. feel sorry for the next chick that feels this stroke :ohlawd:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
breh im in fukking pain. we couldn't go to the gym today... so I just did situps for like 2 and half hours. 20 reps. I forgot how many sets. I am HURTING.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
some guy at the gym was squatin 5 plates, but wasnt even going 1/4 of the way down and was hitting the safety bars each time. :dwillhuh:

the stupid people are starting to show themselves at this gym :snoop:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
some guy at the gym was squatin 5 plates, but wasnt even going 1/4 of the way down and was hitting the safety bars each time. :dwillhuh:

Weather been heating up. Let the fukery commence:dead:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

I was squatting yesterday 300 (parallel not ATG yet :leostare:) and the dude I've seen before brag about his bench press game with 1/4 rep was there.

He was spitting knowledge to this string bean dude...overheard him saying "the black guy there is showing off going parallel...going quarter ways down on squats is sufficient...heck even on most lifts. He must want RB knees."

:dwillhuh:

Had a dude ask me why I do weighted pullups when there are plenty of more hammer machines that work your back with no stress on your shoulder joints.

Overhead a sheep tell another one hold your breath during sets to build lung strength and stamina...:what:

Can't stand this fukking shyt...it's been almost a month of me going to the gym without headphones and I am hearing these dumb fukks distract me instead of DMX inspiring me.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
I was squatting yesterday 300 (parallel not ATG yet :leostare:) and the dude I've seen before brag about his bench press game with 1/4 rep was there.

He was spitting knowledge to this string bean dude...overheard him saying "the black guy there is showing off going parallel...going quarter ways down on squats is sufficient...heck even on most lifts. He must want RB knees."

:dwillhuh:

Had a dude ask me why I do weighted pullups when there are plenty of more hammer machines that work your back with no stress on your shoulder joints.

Overhead a sheep tell another one hold your breath during sets to build lung strength and stamina...:what:

Can't stand this fukking shyt...it's been almost a month of me going to the gym without headphones and I am hearing these dumb fukks distract me instead of DMX inspiring me.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:dwillhuh: who let these remedial people lift weights. and then they have the nerve to give advice.

you need to go ahead and get some cheap headphones breh. i would have lost my mind by now if i were you

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I really wish we could get the-gym a little more active. After reading through basically every thread in here I got bored and decided to check out bodybuilding.com cause I had heard some shyt about that forum....

:wtf: What the fukk is up with those people. Don't understand that culture over there. Everyone talking about bro i feels you, semi srs, not srs, talking about pop tarts and shyt, talking about lettuce eat cereal, mirin, and all sorts bull shyt

I just want my coli brehs to talk to about lifting with, can we recruit some more ppl to get in here. I feel like I see ppl talking about lifitng in the locker room and in the coliseum but don't post in the gym. We need to get them in here.