Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
@puppetmaster :russ: i'm one of those people lol i cant help it . If i visit a new gym i always look at the big ass dudes to see how much they are lifting :heh:

YOU

ztu0z7.gif

-P-

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
@puppetmaster :russ: i'm one of those people lol i cant help it . If i visit a new gym i always look at the big ass dudes to see how much they are lifting :heh:

Anyway so yall hoes still not gonna put me on to a 5 day PHAT routine :beli:

Mega Feature: Layne Norton Training Series + Full Power/Hypertrophy Routine (Updated 2011) | SimplyShredded.com

I just follow the guideline he has in the main article and tweak the auxiliary exercises for hypertrophy days. :myman:

What happened with the SL routine?:beli:

I do notice people stare more when I rock the tank tops and shyt...all I wear mostly is baggy shirts now. I don't want the challenging stares from the meatheads...then my ego starts to kick in and I start flexing and overkilling on the exercises. :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
There must be a running club here for black women on Wednesdays, nothing but black excellence in spandex up and down Peachtree St. :noah:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just started doing barbell squats during my leg day yesterday(I usually do machines, pistol squats, etc.)for the first time in over 5 years and my soreness today is :lawd:

What do you brehs think is a respectable squat weight for a tall thin guy? I was comfortable doing 4 sets of 6 at 225, I know thats nothing compared the coli monster lifters but :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
Just started doing barbell squats during my leg day yesterday(I usually do machines, pistol squats, etc.)for the first time in over 5 years and my soreness today is :lawd:

What do you brehs think is a respectable squat weight for a tall thin guy? I was comfortable doing 4 sets of 6 at 225, I know thats nothing compared the coli monster lifters but :manny:
585 is the cut-off for respectable :troll:

:hug:
no homo

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
One freaking day after I had a good start to my PHAT routine, I come down with a chest cold.... :sadcam: :damn: :why: I was about to fight through it last night, but I felt progressively more and more like :trash: so I chilled for the night. Hopefully this will be gone by Sunday so I can start fresh.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
One freaking day after I had a good start to my PHAT routine, I come down with a chest cold.... :sadcam: :damn: :why: I was about to fight through it last night, but I felt progressively more and more like :trash: so I chilled for the night. Hopefully this will be gone by Sunday so I can start fresh.

Man I just got a head cold this morning too. shyt sucks. I think I should be able to power through though, I am not "lay in bed" sick

I think some Bulgarians will done tomorrow

:damn: