Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looking out for you :hug:

if you are using straps, you should def use over over(especiallly at heavy weights) you can strain one of your lats or tear your biceps w/ the over under especially at heavy weights. i have long arms too.

i just started tryin to go strapless and beltless to strengthen my grip/forearms recently using over/under and am using more than 4 plates, but i don't think im brave enough to do that w/ weights near my max because everything can be good for months and hundreds of reps and one day you tear that bicep and its FML

some ppl never would tear their bicep but i don't wanna find out which side of the coin im on personally :ld:

semtex

:)
Daps
if you are using straps, you should def use over over(especiallly at heavy weights) you can strain one of your lats or tear your biceps w/ the over under especially at heavy weights. i have long arms too.

i just started tryin to go strapless and beltless to strengthen my grip/forearms recently using over/under and am using more than 4 plates, but i don't think im brave enough to do that w/ weights near my max because everything can be good for months and hundreds of reps and one day you tear that bicep and its FML

some ppl never would tear their bicep but i don't wanna find out which side of the coin im on personally :ld:
I don't have big biceps so I can't imagine tearing them.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've never used straps or a belt yet, used gloves early on but I dropped that

Currently @ 315 max DL over/over at 151 lbs I'll take it :obama:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's finally happened brehs.....

....I parallel squat 405x3 :to:

This day finally came. I'm officially the strongest I've ever been in my life, head to toe :to:

I owe a lot to ya'll. Constant motivation.

That's my SOHH/Coli fam :to:
9gzqjr.jpg

semtex

Daps
I've done 405 double over before but fuk all that. I got smaller hands and the bar rolls out

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Double over is not hot in the streets playboy

when your bicep strains on the mixed grip youll think about this post :jawalrus:

now that im not on my phone, let me illustrate this

:myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

Daps
:manny: I'll throw in a set of overovers then I suppose and start gettin used to it. I can already do it heavy. Will just have to pad the floor for when it drops :jawalrus:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Over/over is actually conventional :mjpls: refer some Olympic vids

Alternating or pronated is for people with grip deficiencies

IMO over/over with hook grip >>>>