Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Starski

Superstar
Daps
So the average cup of coffee has around 90mg of caffeine.
I searched preworkout powder on amazon and the 1st one I found had 135mg of caffeine -- not terrible. But caffeine also is not the only stimulant in preworkout powder.

But let's only focus on the caffeine here. If a cup of coffee and a scoop of preworkout powder have a difference of just 45mg of caffeine, at best you're getting a microscopic, statistically insignificant increase from that powder.

So...you're throwing away $20-30 for almost nothing in return.
That's plain stupid.

And that's ignoring the things OTHER than caffeine that's in these supplements, that people are using as a crutch for training...for years and years.

That said --- honestly...do you and live how you want to live, brother.

:ehh:
:hubie:

No bad blood breh we are all just trying to get it :yeshrug:

That said, your original assertion was brehs dying young or having health complications due to pre workout (w/ a focus on the stimulants), not price. If you want to have a cost/benefit analysis that’s an entirely different subject (That I personally don’t care for)

If you look at the median American (let’s just say for instance everyone uses pre workout) & look at their lifestyle and diet, pre-workout consumption is probably the lowest of the low hanging fruit that one would need to adjust when focusing on longevity & health.

Do I think stimulant consumption by itself is beneficial? No. Do I think the health benefits you get from exercise offsets any negative effects of stimulant consumption in the long term? Yes.

All these body builders dying ain’t from the pre workout lol.

Daps
Out the gym rn due to work related injury :mjcry:

Crazy how all the guys I watched when getting into the gym are on steroids. Was watching Mike Rashid yesterday and he admitted he was on them. Still staying natural even if I can’t get that jacked
He came clean??.... Wonder if his homie Simeon is gonna finally let go of the biggest lie on his conscious... :mjgrin:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
He came clean??.... Wonder if his homie Simeon is gonna finally let go of the biggest lie on his conscious... :mjgrin:

Talks about it here and admits it in the comments :manny: Always thought these guys got huge off of food and sleep when I first got into bodybuilding lmao. All these dudes claiming natural but juiced up

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So the average cup of coffee has around 90mg of caffeine.
I searched preworkout powder on amazon and the 1st one I found had 135mg of caffeine -- not terrible. But caffeine also is not the only stimulant in preworkout powder.

But let's only focus on the caffeine here. If a cup of coffee and a scoop of preworkout powder have a difference of just 45mg of caffeine, at best you're getting a microscopic, statistically insignificant increase from that powder.

So...you're throwing away $20-30 for almost nothing in return.
That's plain stupid.

And that's ignoring the things OTHER than caffeine that's in these supplements, that people are using as a crutch for training...for years and years.

That said --- honestly...do you and live how you want to live, brother.

:ehh:
:hubie:
145 mg is child’s play

300 minimum or don’t put it on the shelf

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i woke up and hooped across 4 hours today (6-10am). Apple Watch said I ran 9 miles and burned 3425 calories :comeon:

I ain't played for that long that since I was in high school

While I don't believe the numbers, my body SCREAMING. Byke, calves and achilles are tight. Already had a couple Charley Horse attacks. I should be ready to lift again on Monday

Ain't nothing better than hooping tho :blessed:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
But lettuce be reality. If I train at 6AM and the pre fast food and outs me in a space to perform then it’s worth it.

Anybody that's worried about legal gym stimulants is prolly too p*ssy to understand this. :francis:

And you know his ass probably "squats" using the Smiff machine. :picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Added citrulline malate to my stack (malate is more bioavailabile) and the best pumps are crazy:blessed:

Of course it is (I use 2:1). And of course they are.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png

The bytch-made punks ITT prolly didn't even know some of us make our own #POWDA! too. :umad:

And I got an Outstanding on my Potions O.W.L. and I keep that Avada Kedavra on me too.
mjgrin-removebg-preview-1.png