Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Out the gym rn due to work related injury :mjcry:

Crazy how all the guys I watched when getting into the gym are on steroids. Was watching Mike Rashid yesterday and he admitted he was on them. Still staying natural even if I can’t get that jacked

Starski

Superstar
Daps
"gym bro" culture.

Dudes gonna keel over at 60 from giving their heart all these stimulants.

Real shyt (ignore my previous post, I had multiple interviews yesterday morning so you damn right I amped up :mjgrin:)

Why tf do people look at pre working like they talking about running tren :mjlol::mjlol:

The average pre workout has maybe 2x the amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, so it’s like drinking two cups… I can think of countless things that are regularly consumed that are more detrimental to your health than 3-4x a week use of a pre workout. Hell, drinking once a week is probably worse for you long term than the powda

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt (ignore my previous post, I had multiple interviews yesterday morning so you damn right I amped up :mjgrin:)

Why tf do people look at pre working like they talking about running tren :mjlol::mjlol:

The average pre workout has maybe 2x the amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, so it’s like drinking two cups… I can think of countless things that are regularly consumed that are more detrimental to your health than 3-4x a week use of a pre workout. Hell, drinking once a week is probably worse for you long term than the powda
So the average cup of coffee has around 90mg of caffeine.
I searched preworkout powder on amazon and the 1st one I found had 135mg of caffeine -- not terrible. But caffeine also is not the only stimulant in preworkout powder.

But let's only focus on the caffeine here. If a cup of coffee and a scoop of preworkout powder have a difference of just 45mg of caffeine, at best you're getting a microscopic, statistically insignificant increase from that powder.

So...you're throwing away $20-30 for almost nothing in return.
That's plain stupid.

And that's ignoring the things OTHER than caffeine that's in these supplements, that people are using as a crutch for training...for years and years.

That said --- honestly...do you and live how you want to live, brother.

:ehh:
:hubie: