Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It definitely sucks, if I could switch to 8-hour work days so I can spread the training out, I would.

I mean, working 12's isn't an excuse (not that you were making one) for not lifting during the week.

It's a choice, just like ole fat buddy from the other thread was choosing to sit on his fat ass and get fatter or ole artist budy chooses to talk ca$h money shyt and then not back it up. :mjgrin:

I was working 7 tens at one point and was literally lifting the gym. My caloric surplus was on point and I would toot my nose with #POWDA! and I was lifting up to ten times a week and hitting the electrocardio too.
SSJ3-Wow.png

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How many days y'all usually hit the gym up or workout 4-5?
Gym, 3-4 times a week
Soccer, 2-3 times a week

Use my bike for grocery runs and errands around the town. Making it more of a lifestyle thing of being active everyday. The more you do it, the more your body craves it.

Sleep better, sharper mind etc

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Phil Heath documentary is alright.

A bit sappy. Didn't center so much around his training but more about overcoming obstacles and mental/emotional grind.

I enjoyed it.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
So today just did 3 miles in 32 minutes on the treadmill then hour on the elliptical with a a circuit. Wanted to lift but had to go to a doctors appointment. Once I get this sinus shyt fixed I’m gone turn up even more.