Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Good soccer game although not as intense as I’d have liked. 9 mile round trip to the soccer pitch, about 1hr game.

All good, but might need to get another run in tomorrow evening after the Easter celebrations

That run in last night had my legs SMOKED.

The Sunday afternoon/evening game has the better, fitter players. If you play center of the park, be prepared to cover ground.

I was :dead:at the end of it.

No way I could do leg day today after that game.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Haven’t stepped in here in a while. Life stress of moving and adjusting and family took a toll on me. Gained some weight but not nothing I can’t lose 205 to 230. Slowly getting back into lifting nothing to crazy just getting the muscles working. I still run when the weather is right. Most of my weight went to my legs and waist. Gotta get my 6 pack back.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Haven’t stepped in here in a while. Life stress of moving and adjusting and family took a toll on me. Gained some weight but not nothing I can’t lose 205 to 230. Slowly getting back into lifting nothing to crazy just getting the muscles working. I still run when the weather is right. Most of my weight went to my legs and waist. Gotta get my 6 pack back.
:salute:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Good ol Prime Nutrition days.

All we have nowadays is Dust X and Dust Reloaded plus Hype Reloaded (non stim) and other non stim and high stim based fat burners like Arson