Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Lmao thanks on the luck. I'm not trying to be Ronnie Coleman, I just started working legs the last few months. Wear a knee sleeve after years of Basketball and Osgood Schlatter. My bad Muscle bound Marcus's.

I don't want a meal plan or supplement plan, but some of the comments helped about more quad centric and maybe the way I been squatting and I guess eat more carbs, so thanks overall.
Have any form vids on squat?

Are you using knee sleeves or wraps?

Tracking calories is easy breh. Boring, but easy.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
:mjlol: That one always gets me when rugular-ass dudes hit the ":whoa: I ain't tryna be IFBB pro big" button like that was one of their options. You have suboptimal genetics, a middling work ethic, almost no actual drive, and your knowledge on how to manipulate the human body through space is nonexistent, plus you won't touch gear. Nah, if you're lucky you'll hit Winter Soldier or Captain America levels for a lil minute and then fade.

A lot of brawds be on the same type of time though, like if they touch a barbell or do a bench press they'll turn into She-Hulk when the best they can realistically hope for is Agent Carter. You have no discipline in the kitchen and your androgen levels are low like Urkel's. :stopitslime:
It's especially crazy when women bring it up. Bless their cold, icy hearts. All they see is someone like Dana Lynn Bailey and they think one day they'll wake up looking like her (though for many, what would be an improvement).

They never consider that not only does that physique require gear, but also a strong desire, work ethic, and genetics to even look like that. Like, if you ever wake up one day and think you're too big, just stop lifting!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Work upper body endlessly and then struggle to do goblet squats with a 45

I don’t get this shyt

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Lmao

Farted so hard during OHP that it hurt my anus

yxlYbr.gif

:dame:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
:mjlol: That one always gets me when rugular-ass dudes hit the ":whoa: I ain't tryna be IFBB pro big" button like that was one of their options. You have suboptimal genetics, a middling work ethic, almost no actual drive, and your knowledge on how to manipulate the human body through space is nonexistent, plus you won't touch gear. Nah, if you're lucky you'll hit Winter Soldier or Captain America levels for a lil minute and then fade.

A lot of brawds be on the same type of time though, like if they touch a barbell or do a bench press they'll turn into She-Hulk when the best they can realistically hope for is Agent Carter. You have no discipline in the kitchen and your androgen levels are low like Urkel's. :stopitslime:
Lol you have a career as a writer for a hood novela in your future.

Once again, I think everyone is missing out on what I'm saying in this thread. I'm not flabby our out of shape. In fact, I was pretty muscular up top a few years ago. Back when I was, I didn't track so maybe that why I got on the fatter side. That and a combination of probably drinking and not doing any cardio. I certainly don't have suboptimal genetics as I am pretty strong, just working on my lower body now which I never did so it's a new process.

The only reason I started lower body is because in physical rehab for my knee they said to strengthen my whole leg to support the knee cartilage and to give me more boost in BJJ.

The work ethnic thing sounds cute but I'm 30, commute into the office 4x a week, do BJJ for 1 hour and 30 minutes, weight train 2x a week and basketball 1x a week so once again bs.

I'll go by yall game plan and start tracking and look up more quad exercises and maybe do a morning lift session If I do bjj at night.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Funny enough, my stomach was doing Jackie Chan flips this morning so I went and farted in the exercise room

Let it all out before more people came in :blessed:
It snuck up on me outta nowhere. Was a heavy set, and as soon as I pushed the weight up, that fart shot out of me like a rocket. It had to be loud, because that legit stung on the way out. I had in headphones, so I have no idea what it actually sounded like.

At least I didn't shyt myself.:yeshrug:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
So I upload some of my last sets and other shyt to youtube. This time, some chick just happens to come into view and ends up on the thumbnail. Now all of a sudden this is my most viewed video on my channel, lol.

And before anyone says anything, cameras are allowed in this gym. You can even see a live feed on their website.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So I upload some of my last sets and other shyt to youtube. This time, some chick just happens to come into view and ends up on the thumbnail. Now all of a sudden this is my most viewed video on my channel, lol.

And before anyone says anything, cameras are allowed in this gym. You can even see a live feed on their website.

What’s her IG