Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You squat like crazy and eat many delicious animals. If you really want to fill out those jeans, find a program that has you squatting at least twice a week. You want to squat so much you have dreams about them.
This isn’t totally accurate. His squat form could be mostly hip and glute driven so his quads my not be getting enough activation to grow

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Define "enough"..... you will have a baseline amount of calories you need and then you will have a surplus. "Just feeling full" doesn't count as "enough"
Breakfast- 10am-4 eggs & Bacon/ Snack at like 11:30-Quest protein shake-Lunch at 1-Factor Meal lets say Chicken thigh and Asparagus- Snack 3:30-Fruit, cashews and or chocolate. If I lift, dinner-Another Protein and veggie factor meal with half and avocado and protein shake with Extra scoop, Creatine and peanut butter. If I'm doing BJJ Dinner is-Chipotle or just a regualr factor meal

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Breakfast- 10am-4 eggs & Bacon/ Snack at like 11:30-Quest protein shake-Lunch at 1-Factor Meal lets say Chicken thigh and Asparagus- Snack 3:30-Fruit, cashews and or chocolate. If I lift, dinner-Another Protein and veggie factor meal with half and avocado and protein shake with Extra scoop, Creatine and peanut butter. If I'm doing BJJ Dinner is-Chipotle or just a regualr factor meal
No offense but you meal plan looks as bad as your leg day routine.. You should read the sticky thread. Do you know how much protein, carbs, and fats you should be taking in daily? If not, how do you know you're eating enough? Not saying you need to be as strict as some of us are(I keep my numbers in a spreadsheet) but trying to do it the way you are just makes it harder for no reason.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This isn’t totally accurate. His squat form could be mostly hip and glute driven so his quads my not be getting enough activation to grow
Nah, squats and meat will work.
First pause

Second you are wrong but what is science right?
Paused squats are also fine.

This nikka @MuzzyP . :russ: :skip: :dead:

Gotta agree with @The ADD. His form could be cheeks, his depth could be shallow, and 225 might not even be sufficiently heavy or even bodyweight if he's a husky dude.

We don't even know if he's using free weights and not two plates on the Smiff machine, which isn't even 225.

Just saying squat and eat meat (⏸️) ain't really helping, especially when ole buddy is clearly a gym newb based on his routine alone.

Gotta remember everybody ain't a gym gawd like you @MuzzyP , especially on this site, you gotta break it down to the studs. :comeon:

Daps
No offense but you meal plan looks as bad as your leg day routine.. You should read the sticky thread. Do you know how much protein, carbs, and fats you should be taking in daily? If not, how do you know you're eating enough? Not saying you need to be as strict as some of us are(I keep my numbers in a spreadsheet) but trying to do it the way you are just makes it harder for no reason.
There was barely a carb mentioned in that whole blob, let's not even get into carbs amd nutrient timing around workouts.... :hubie:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
There was barely a carb mentioned in that whole blob, let's not even get into carbs amd nutrient timing around workouts.... :hubie:

Coli brehs setting themselves up to be unsuccessful. :wow:

Some people play on casual difficulty, some people play on Veteran, word to World at War. :takedat:

It always amazes me when people say "I eat enough" and they have no evidence to prove it other than them feeling full :gucci:

Skip an entire macronutrient in your diet and wonder why your body ain't right, y'all. :dahell:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

I don't do all that
I'm not understanding y'all. My upper body is built. At my max I was 205, arms, traps and chest and calves but I had a lot of fat. I don't remember my meal plan then. As I started bjj, I started Keto and got shredded and I don't have as much mass but I am still shredded and except for bench press, I'm like 30-40 pounds on all weights I was lifting when I was bigger. And I also told you I'm gaining in my hips and ass pause, so how am I not eating enough? I don't got time to track and mark down what I eat and use a scale and shyt. I'm 6'0 187

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This nikka @MuzzyP . :russ: :skip: :dead:

Gotta agree with @The ADD. His form could be cheeks, his depth could be shallow, and 225 might not even be sufficiently heavy or even bodyweight if he's a husky dude.

We don't even know if he's using free weights and not two plates on the Smiff machine, which isn't even 225.

Just saying squat and eat meat (⏸️) ain't really helping, especially when ole buddy is clearly a gym newb based on his routine alone.

Gotta remember everybody ain't a gym gawd like you @MuzzyP , especially on this site, you gotta break it down to the studs. :comeon:
No Smiff Machine on Squat, only belt and knee wraps