Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I wear knee sleeves to hit upper. :mjgrin:

Prevents me from having to warm-up my legs if I end up doing cardio after and keeps my quads from getting cramps when strict pressing. :yeshrug:

Son Goku

Daps
Hoodie, Headphones, and an Ice Grill.... :birdman: ... y'all friendly jovial gym bros disgust me:hhh:

A cute brawd whose form I had tried to help once came up to me the other day cheesing on some "I haven't seen you in a while :gladbron: " shyt.

I already had the headphones on and the #POWDA! in me so mean-mugged her, said something about me staying in the gym and she just ain't seen me, and kept it pushing. :snoop:

I need help, y'all. :dead:

Daps
A cute brawd whose form I had tried to help once came up to me the other day cheesing on some "I haven't seen you in a while :gladbron: " shyt.

I already had the headphones on and the #POWDA! in me so mean-mugged her, said something about me staying in the gym and she just ain't seen me, and kept it pushing. :snoop:

It be like that sometimes.:yeshrug:... if you had to correct her form before , it means her Chakras aren't elevated enough to break the force field.....she's not worthy enough yet.:camby:

Son Goku

Daps
It be like that sometimes.:yeshrug:... if you had to correct her form before , it means her Chakras aren't elevated enough to break the force field.....she's not worthy enough yet.:camby:
https://media1.tenor.com/m/8-z7qdu7U4IAAAAd/fukk-all-that-fukk-that.gif

The cat doesn't have a face or chakra or power levels. I don't care if she squats with a helmet and training wheels on, if I can smash a broad from the gym, I'm doing it.

When I see her again, I'm walking up to her and engaging in convo and pushing for the link up. Worst she can do is say no. :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Old folks really give zero fukks in the sauna .

What reason do you need to show your p*ssy ?

I could understand u have your towel over your chest it’s whatever . Sitting out with your boney ass p*ssy in the sauna is just wild . These old folks give zero fukk.

Son Goku

Daps

I could understand u have your towel over your chest it’s whatever . Sitting out with your boney ass p*ssy in the sauna is just wild . These old folks give zero fukk.

Ain't nothing wrong with letting the cat get some fresh air. :dahell:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:skip:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Was recording a set of bench and ended up getting some Asian booty meat in the shot.

I feel like today is starting off right.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina

Guess it ain't just old dudes walking around nekkid.